Harin, the Geomancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

12-04-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-04-2012

Bumpin'

NobSaiboot

12-05-2012

You wanted to trade reviews? I got nothing else to do so let's get right into it.

Passive : Very helpful passive. Win for everyone on your team.

Q : Pretty straightforward poke. Does a good amount of damage.

W : It's a wall...Not much to say about it if it wasn't for the extra utility it gives. Smart idea.

E : Now if only Trundle's...thing did this. A old concept dusted off and upgraded. Does a fair amount of damage and a one second stun is very useful.

R : Pretty good ult. One question about it though : Is it something you can place like an AoE skillshot? Or is the AoE around him? Solid initiation and it does a LOT of damage...I'd tone down the AP scaling a bit 1.5 is a lot.

Hope this helped! ^^ If you got time maybe you can review on of my champions http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2838138 you don't have to if you don't want to. :3

The5lacker

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
You wanted to trade reviews? I got nothing else to do so let's get right into it.

Passive : Very helpful passive. Win for everyone on your team.

Q : Pretty straightforward poke. Does a good amount of damage.

W : It's a wall...Not much to say about it if it wasn't for the extra utility it gives. Smart idea.

E : Now if only Trundle's...thing did this. A old concept dusted off and upgraded. Does a fair amount of damage and a one second stun is very useful.

R : Pretty good ult. One question about it though : Is it something you can place like an AoE skillshot? Or is the AoE around him? Solid initiation and it does a LOT of damage...I'd tone down the AP scaling a bit 1.5 is a lot.

Hope this helped! ^^ If you got time maybe you can review on of my champions http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2838138 you don't have to if you don't want to. :3
His Ult is basically like Nunu's ult, a massive AoE centered around himself. If you think 1.5 AP is scary, look up Nunu's. Good lord.

NobSaiboot

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
His Ult is basically like Nunu's ult, a massive AoE centered around himself. If you think 1.5 AP is scary, look up Nunu's. Good lord.

Fair enough. Although Nunu is a little different because he can cancel it anytime. With Harin he has to channel it no matter what for a shorter duration.

The5lacker

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Fair enough. Although Nunu is a little different because he can cancel it anytime. With Harin he has to channel it no matter what for a shorter duration.
Precisely. He also lacks any way for the ability itself to keep them in the AoE, but that's where you get creative with his stuns, slows, and walls.

The5lacker

12-05-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-06-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-07-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-08-2012

Bumpin'