Tear in Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hinderlopen

12-04-2012

Nome had a thread asking if there should be a dominion version of tear + upgrades, go look for it! and bump it.

Redenbacher

12-04-2012

Is there a reason it should be viable on a swath of mana-using champions? Why would it be much different than tear is now...

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smXho View Post
With the lower cost, i wouldn't be surprised to see an eve with AA staff (Q spam) and Iceborn Gauntlets lol
why do that when dfg is back baby

ricedream5

12-04-2012

AP Kog also charges it pretty easily. Good habit to check bushes while charging it.

Phourc

12-04-2012

Dunno, for Singed it's pretty much 'buy tear, never turn off Q, recieve free HPs'. Perhaps not the *best* use of your money but since it should fully charge within 13-15 minutes it's likely Singed will get to use the shield active several times in a longer dominion game.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
Dunno, for Singed it's pretty much 'buy tear, never turn off Q, recieve free HPs'. Perhaps not the *best* use of your money but since it should fully charge within 13-15 minutes it's likely Singed will get to use the shield active several times in a longer dominion game.
Singed can get it fully charged by the 10 minute mark, which gives him 250 Hp from his passive. Overall, not bad, I'd have to play around with it(still at work, DOH!).

Carolina Blues

12-04-2012

I charged a tear pretty easily on bot lane Ryze, probably wouldn't have if I went top though.

junseii

12-05-2012

Charging tear takes a bit of time. In ARAMS on blitz I barely get it fully charged by like~25 mins, even when I'm disregarding my current mana and spamming W and E. I don't personally think its too viable in dominion for other than keeping a constant mana pool.If anything you might just be wasting abilities just to charge to thing as opposed to taking your time to land certain abilities on enemies.

Nyx87

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg250 View Post
I charged a tear pretty easily on bot lane Ryze, probably wouldn't have if I went top though.
I know this sounds silly, but did you build it into muramana or seraphs embrace? I really want to test Muramana on Ryze because it deals magic damage on attacks and single target spells.

Nyerky

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
I know this sounds silly, but did you build it into muramana or seraphs embrace? I really want to test Muramana on Ryze because it deals magic damage on attacks and single target spells.
WUT OMG

i have to try this...

edit: i just did some quick math
normal ryze build end up with around 3200 mana.

3% of 3200 is 96
96 x 2 = 192 bonus mag dmg

Compare to ap version giving 96 ap
AD version is better and not to mention cheaper...