The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

12-05-2012

"I think he would be nice. He's strong could protect me, hopefully he's intelligent but he kind of needs to work on his temper. Yes I think I could go for him all I need to figure out is how to keep him in my fingers."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I think he would be nice. He's strong could protect me, hopefully he's intelligent but he kind of needs to work on his temper. Yes I think I could go for him all I need to figure out is how to keep him in my fingers."
Sarah looked over Sapphire.

"...have you considered wearing less?" She asked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

12-06-2012

"I'm already wearing a short skirt and little more then a bra ain't I what less could I wear my skin."
Sapphire giggled a little at the proposition.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

12-06-2012

"And he's still not wooed?" Sarah asked. "You sure he's into ladies?" She smirked teasingly. "I dunno. Have you tried giving him a look?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

12-07-2012

"He let me use him as a pillow the other day. And I give every guy the look."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"He let me use him as a pillow the other day. And I give every guy the look."
"...you might want to come up with a better look, then." Sarah said. "I dunno... a pillow? I didn't realize you two were so close already. Just tell him what you want, girl!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

12-07-2012

"I think he likes his sword more though. It is a fancy hextech sword... and a really big one."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Alice walked into the bar once again, this time with a look of confusion hidden behind her white hood.

She approached Sarah's counter and removed her hood.

"Hey there. Remember me?"

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I think he likes his sword more though. It is a fancy hextech sword... and a really big one."
"Let's hope he's not compensating~." Sarah smirked. "Come on, you really think he'd choose fighting over you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice walked into the bar once again, this time with a look of confusion hidden behind her white hood.

She approached Sarah's counter and removed her hood.

"Hey there. Remember me?"

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer.
"Of course." Sarah said, grinning. "Whats the good news, Demacian?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

12-07-2012

"Well he is bound to an fiend of war... I mean containing. what's to say it doesn't influence him. But that gives me an idea."