So... Piecemeal Crit...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torenia

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Why gone? Crit still adds a hefty amount of damage once you have some AD. 1% damage increase per 1% crit. Over 100 AD, AD doesn't have the same scaling.

Executioner's being lost to us, and some crit% being downscaled definitely hurt, but the crit you get is still quite good.
I still tried it with just a vamp scepter which I turned into a SB, could feel the difference lost but was still pretty strong. Not sure if there would be better alternatives now besides Black Cleaver stacking which will likely be nerfed by the next patch. Wonder if the newer Manamune item for Dominion only will be worth on Urgot now to go the old school build again. Not to mention global penetration may be removed now which will make being defensive even more appealing.

MMKH

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Just stack black cleavers. and get a Sword of the Divine when you feel like it.
SotD seems like a really good item for AD Casters. They don't rely on the innate attack speed for damage, but can activate it for more burst.

DiscworldDeath

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Ah, I was under the impression that charges were tied to distance traveled.
It is, but you actually have to move to charge it up. Extra MS, especially when you're already fighting someone, isn't gonna make that much of a difference. It charges pretty fast from what I recall from the PBE.

otirruborez

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duelpower View Post
Why bother with crit when you can shred all of their armor with black cleaver(s).
crit still does more damage late game.

ie/pd/lw is still the holy trinity of pure damage.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
SotD seems like a really good item for AD Casters. They don't rely on the innate attack speed for damage, but can activate it for more burst.
that's my point :3, everything on cd? well you still have the massive pen so activate sword of the divine and blow stuff up.

Talith PA

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
That is who it was designed for. Xypherous mentioned this specifically in one of his item discussion threads a few weeks ago.