IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAltairis

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova06 View Post
I guess he wont dominate anymore
This is seriously my favorite comment this whole thread.

Boogna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Ok, so you ban him and all his known smerfs, they were all trolling. very nice. but i have a huge concern. isnt he just going to make another account? so from 1-30 you will have a 2100 elo rager, raging at the people trying to learn this game, at a time where they might drop the game if they dont like it.

that just does seem very smart to me.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogna View Post
Ok, so you ban him and all his known smerfs, they were all trolling. very nice. but i have a huge concern. isnt he just going to make another account? so from 1-30 you will have a 2100 elo rager, raging at the people trying to learn this game, at a time where they might drop the game if they dont like it.

that just does seem very smart to me.
The point of that ban is to reform the player. Let's say a temp ban of 7 days falls on him, his RP, Champs, Runes, Masteries, everything is still there, it's just time. You perma ban that account and its all gone, the time, money and everything has disappeared, its humbling.

Having seen the reactions on twitter/facebook/blogs of other pro players, it seems to have had the desired effect on them to change their ways, but we will see.

GoddessShallah

12-04-2012

I am glad to see Riot taking action with everyone, pro and not. So to the players who tell me Riot loves them being trolls and aholes - here you go, proof that they don't.

Thank you Riot for enforcing the Summoners Code on everyone, not just the non professional players. I have such hope that the negativity will turn around now.

TryThenCry

12-04-2012

Why does Dominate get 8 chances at reforming him self until he gets a permanent whilst the rest of permanently banned players only get 4 chances? I feel like everyone that hasn't been banned or found as guilty 8 times in the tribunal system should be unbanned under that logic if Riot wants to be fair.

BEST AFGHANISTAN

12-04-2012

where did u read its 4 suspensions? this is not true

TryThenCry

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbeforeboolay View Post
where did u read its 4 suspensions? this is not true
Trust me it's 4.

IluvWhaleDinMyB

12-04-2012

Sounds like IWillDominate just got dominated.

TryThenCry

12-04-2012

Why aren't people running with my point and using it as a means to demand their accounts to get unbanned

seeracha

12-04-2012

Then shouldn't Dyrus be banned too? Oh wait, Riot plays favorites with TSM, the biggest trash talkers in League.