If the last champion you played was your teacher...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phantom5

12-01-2012

Lee taught me how to walk and fly blind.

rajo101

12-01-2012

Lavishing the Brutality with Renekton, philosophy and combat tactics in 1 course.

Quision

12-02-2012

Bear Summoning 101 with Professor Annie

Spartan Buddhist

12-02-2012

Darius: Why you shouldn't defy Noxus.

ALEXKOND

12-03-2012

Music 101 with Sona, best school ever

Sneakarma

12-03-2012

Shyvana, teaches us to ...breathe fire?

Choey

12-03-2012

Karthus, how to reincarnate

Cloudstorms

12-04-2012

Teemo: How to stand still.

ThatLastPickHype

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Coach Darius, That Basketball is always more important than school,

jeslo

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrosTheMystic View Post
Kyros sat down at the desk, quietly twiddling his thumbs. The room was dark, the only source of light being a lone window with the moon shining brightly through the plain glass. His silence was broken violently, the man gasping with about the grace of a seizing giraffe. As he settled down, he read the title of the book carefully.

'The Sun Is A Lie; The Ignorant Thrall's Guide to Proper Moon Worship.'

The man scratched his head, looking up as the looming figure of Diana could be seen in the moonlight. She let out a heavy sigh before speaking.

"You are to read this book over the course of the next week, and have it all memorized. Is. That. Clear?"

There was a moment of silence, before the man let out a light chuckle. Diana cocked her brow, groaning a bit.

"What is so funny?"

The man shook his head, picking up the book.

"I don't need to read this, but I want to. I mean, I did choose you."

Diana gave him a stern look, her gaze unwavering. After a few moments, her expression softened somewhat.

"Yes, you did... when others thought my new found powers weren't under control, you stayed with me. You continued to summon me to the Fields, undaunted, until I finally became properly attuned to the Moon."

The man nodded, a smile forming on his lips.

"Indeed. I had... no, have faith in you. As you do the moon. You're my Champion, Diana."

Diana looked the man in the eye, no words spoken between them. As time seemed to creep on, she sighed and turned her back to him.

"By the end of the week. Got it?"

With a light chuckle, the man opened the book as Diana left the room.

"Got it."
counter story:
Scene: IronStylus School of Humanities; room across from Diana's

Professor Leona was giving the class a test on Sunday about Helios ,Apollo and other mythological interpretation of the Sun. Jeslo knew he couldn't study enough by then. Where could he find time to fit in all of reading? Dismissing class, Professor Leona tells all "The Sun always rises ". So with all his energy plus some coffee he began to read. All nighters were fine. But he needed the Dawn. He looked outside his window around 5:00. He notices the figure of Leona in full Solari armor on the campus quad. She is sparring with her old pal and colleague Pantheon , Professor of War in History. He stood there amaze at the combat capabilities of his mentors. He watched til breakfast time. At the table he had his copy of "The Fathers of the Sun: the bright start of Sun mythology."