Bug splat on every game on SR

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marsvoltian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Tried every variation I could to get it to work. I receive Bug Splat before entering the loading screen in both normal and custom Summoner's Rift queues but not in Dominion or TT. I retried up to 8 splats in a row and then made sure to restart my computer and repair the installation. Not sure where to go from here except await a fix. This also occurs in Spectator Mode

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-04-2012
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Could you post your Dxdiag file? You can find information on how to do that here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...stic-or-dxdiag

Vialley

12-04-2012

Bugsplat 2years still no fix <3

Marsvoltian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Attached

Voltorocks

12-04-2012

same problem. dxdiag attached

Hàlgren

12-04-2012

Can you post publicly how to fix it? I have the same issue.

Voltorocks

12-05-2012

bump

still happening, can't play AT ALL. please don't abandon us, riot!

UncleBenny

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Could you post your Dxdiag file? You can find information on how to do that here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...stic-or-dxdiag
My DxDiag

Cirro

12-05-2012

I'm having the same issue with my account, Bug Splat directly after entering loading screen, re-logging on and trying to reconnect causes the same Bug Splat and with all firewalls down still get Bug Splat. Now my account has been suspended because of this. Any information on how to solve the problem would be appreciated.

BorisCB85

12-05-2012

im having the same issue too. bug splat appear last night but im able to play yesterday morning. even today bug splat keep appearing after entering loading screen and trying to reconnect.