I am sick of people using the "Fine Reported" thing to get their way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turbo Sawka

12-04-2012

in normal blind pick the consensus is actually who calls first.
whine more.

Warrenar

12-04-2012

Yeah I hate this fad where people think that because they typed out "mid" or "adc" means they instantly get the role.

What happened to the good ole days when people would just insta-lock?

Picking champion = typing in out role. Whoever is first gets it.

Pretty hard to beat some of the ****** bags that copy "adc" or "mid" and then just ctrl + v as soon as they get in.

Panaity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
I would have to point out instalocking is hardly better than calling though.
But then you wonder if two people want the same role, who gets priority? Obviously the one who picks first. Just saying. Instalocking can be silly in some cases, but really, if you're first or second pick, you get first choice if your role is contested. That's how it goes, and reporting will never change that.

StratoSide

12-04-2012

that's how tribunal system work

tribunal system: REPORT EVERYONE

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I might be inclined to play the game and trust my record is clean enough that their reports won't make a difference- and report every bloody one of them with a description of their premade abuse.

SpankyJ

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wY View Post
nope they dont care you got reported and im sure theres at least one line of you in there telling him to stick it up his ass or leave him the fk alone, thats grounds for banning.

nah.. your wrong. I didn't say anything like that nor said anything in game. However the match just ended and he told the other team to report me for trolling... and tried to be very convincing. He trolled/talked smack so much that our jungler afked mid game and said he didn't care if he was getting reported, that he wasn't playing with that guy anymore.

This guy SockaFlocka is horrible.. how people like that can be around with as many games played as him and not have a perma ban is beyond me...

Also, I stated in my post I'm well aware that picking a champ and saying a lane means nothing... I am very aware that if I call ADC or Pick ADC before anyone else... that means nothing and if someone wants to play an ADC they have just as much right to whether or not a spot/char was called... There is nothing in ToS about forcing you to do certain roles/classes that you don't want to, and it is mearly a nice thing to do... But calling a lane then threatening a report if people don't give it to you is BS, then going in game and trolling and telling everyone to report you is BS. (FYI I swapped to lulu that game because it's not worth the problems)

pokelda2

12-04-2012

Actually in a recent thread posted by either lyte i think he said that something interesting.
the most commonly used word by people who tend to get banned by tribunal isnt fa--ot or mother f--ker or any of those things you would think. its
"reported"

Antholagnia

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
I would have to point out instalocking is hardly better than calling though.
if it's draft mode then he can take what he wants. Who cares what was called?

If it is blind mode then everyone should play ADC who friggin' cares in blind mode.

Antholagnia

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Sawka View Post
in normal blind pick the consensus is actually who calls first.
whine more.
no, blind mode is borderline ARAM. It means you don't really want to play the game the way it's designed to be played anyway.

Slender Panda

12-04-2012

It's obviously not a 4 man, 2 of those people were like "I'm not reporting him"