IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoga Pants OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

he never really did dominate

There Be Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I agree with the banning. This is his JOB. Tell me, would any of you act like this at work and expect to keep your job for very long?

No.

And I do understand that some people aren't very good at this game and could improve, but there are SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE ways to go about telling people these things, and if you can't understand how to be socially acceptable with your criticism then you really need to improve your general social skills. It's as simple as that, really.

There Be Dragon

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaikoGekido View Post
If someone plays a 1v1 game with a friend, and the friend reports them, is it possible for that report to end up in the random sample for the Tribunal?

I don't believe custom game reports go to the Tribunal, I could be wrong though.

Mcboogerballs

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios747 View Post
I don't believe custom game reports go to the Tribunal, I could be wrong though.
They do.

Lion Dart

12-04-2012

Cheat in Worlds its fine but rage in solo queue get banned for one year.

LegendaryTaco

12-04-2012

Dignitas...

datnikkamillzy

12-04-2012

Riot is such a joke man, what a poor decision they made. I mean they already have made millions of dollars so **** the kid who is trying to make some money playing this game right? A joke.

#Free Iwilldominate

Town Park Radio

12-04-2012

You know what I want an answer for?

Why was he given special treatment? Why did he get away with being toxic for so long, so many times, before being handed a long term ban? Let's not kid ourselves, one year is not "perma". Why is it he got this much special treatment and leniency? Any of us normal Joe Schlubs would have been gone ages ago, and yet Riot claims to be impartial?

There Be Dragon

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leps View Post
They do.

mmmm, then I should probably stop unloading my pent up rage in ARAMs.

Oops. >_>

Uroboros

12-04-2012

I am curious to see what exactly was the toxic behaviour in the form of a card.