Countless Yi Bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

new bug found

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

bump

SnowFall

12-04-2012

No bug fix announced, but dont lose hope!

Publius101

12-05-2012

Still not fixed

SnowFall

12-06-2012

bump

RielDeal

12-06-2012

If anything, Alpha Strike seems to break more frequently now than I've ever seen. If they go too far away without even flashing it uses the cooldown, shows the animation, then puts you back at the starting point (it will usually still apply the damage though, not that it really matters as AD Yi). If they flash, it is pretty much guaranteed to break, which is frustrating especially since the patch before this, I only experienced this maybe 1/10 times at most.

AngelicRapture

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFall View Post
No bug fix announced, but dont lose hope!
LOL. Ok, so what exactly is this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Hey all,

I agree that Yi has some frustrating issues. I think I've identified the "alpha strike cooldown not displaying" bug and should have a fix for that by the patch after this.

Alpha strike as a whole could stand to be re-scripted given all we've learned over the years since his implementation. That should fix a lot of the targeting/hang time issues as well. Unfortunately, that will probably take at least a month to get out the door.

Did you even read what was written by riot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFall View Post
new bug found
What kind of bug? Could you have a bit more explanation. Cant exactly fix a bug that has no explanation. Thats just like me saying the grocery store is "OVER THERE" on the forums.

SnowFall

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicRapture View Post
LOL. Ok, so what exactly is this.

Did you even read what was written by riot?

What kind of bug? Could you have a bit more explanation. Cant exactly fix a bug that has no explanation. Thats just like me saying the grocery store is "OVER THERE" on the forums.
Riot wrote that it would be fixed in the next patch. Two patches passed ever since that.
Found bug is in first post. You should work on your perception.

SnowFall

12-09-2012

bump

Nurucio

12-09-2012

When they do the fixes they should update his visuals too. Fresh new start for a major part of him, fresh new look