Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Would you like me to get you anything?" Lux offered happily.

Sona smiled and shook her head.

"Oh you don't have to get me anything. I prefer giving gifts more than receiving them anyway."

AODRG

12-04-2012

Quote:
"Aw, that's too bad." Lux said. "Why didn't you join the official Demacian military, then?"
"I wanted to," Alice explained, finishing the last bit of pie still remaining, "But once I joined the Agency, they erased any official records anybody had of me. Once I left, the recruiters treated me as if I didn't even exist. Kinda how I ended up wandering from bar to bar before I came here."

Dear Luxanna

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco clicks his finger and the box break apart as she kicks it.
"You know... I WAS GOING TO BE CIVIL!!! But... Graggy to the face tends to change ones outlook..."
Shaco prances over to a window and jumps.

((Heh... Guess I'll leave then. Don't want to annoy you.))
"...hmph!" Lux huffed, calming down.

(Aww, it was all in character, you don't have to leave.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled and shook her head.

"Oh you don't have to get me anything. I prefer giving gifts more than receiving them anyway."
"Like any nice person~." Lux said. She walked over to Sona, and gave her a hug. "Thank you~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"I wanted to," Alice explained, finishing the last bit of pie still remaining, "But once I joined the Agency, they erased any official records anybody had of me. Once I left, the recruiters treated me as if I didn't even exist. Kinda how I ended up wandering from bar to bar before I came here."
"Ah, I see." Lux said. "Troubling that they could do that... well, you can stay as long as you want~." And she finished her slice of pie.

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
"Like any nice person~." Lux said. She walked over to Sona, and gave her a hug. "Thank you~."

Sona returned the hug quite warmly with a wide smile.

Ask Brolaf

12-04-2012

Brolaf balances a Graggy on each of Sona's pigtails.

"Perfect! Don't move, brah!"

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf balances a Graggy on each of Sona's pigtails.

"Perfect! Don't move, brah!"

Sona, noticing cans of Graggy standing on her hair, tried to avoid moving her head as she played out her response.

"Um...may I ask what you are doing, Brolaf?

AskÉlise

12-04-2012

Quote:
Lux just crossed her arms, pouting.
Elise reverted back to her human form and simply patted Lux's head "There there dear~"

AODRG

12-04-2012

Quote:
"Ah, I see." Lux said. "Troubling that they could do that... well, you can stay as long as you want~." And she finished her slice of pie.

Alice smiled as her plate disappeared in her hand.

"Thanks again. But I don't wanna feel like I'm leaching off of you of course. If at anytime you need help or want me to do something, you let me know."

Ask Demon Jester

12-04-2012

Quote:
"...hmph!" Lux huffed, calming down.

(Aww, it was all in character, you don't have to leave.)
((You make a bored insane jester happy ^.^ ))

A small clacking sound can be heard near the window, if she were to look, Lux would see a small Jack slowly struggling to hop itself towards her. And looked determind to get over towards her, the strain showing clearly on it's face as its tiny hands clutched the box it was in and jumped pulling the box along with it.

Dear Luxanna

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona, noticing cans of Graggy standing on her hair, tried to avoid moving her head as she played out her response.

"Um...may I ask what you are doing, Brolaf?
"He's such a mischievous bro." Lux said, slowly releasing the hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise reverted back to her human form and simply patted Lux's head "There there dear~"
Suddenly, Lux grabbed Elise's wrist. She spun around, twisting Elise and forcing her to fall forward. Lux twisted Elise's arm behind her back, and dove on top of her, straddling her back.

"HA!" Lux exclaimed. "DEMACIA~!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice smiled as her plate disappeared in her hand.

"Thanks again. But I don't wanna feel like I'm leaching off of you of course. If at anytime you need help or want me to do something, you let me know."
"Sure, but I doubt that'll happen." Lux said. "My family hires caretakers for everything. EVERYTHING. It's kind of weird." She pouted, then smiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
((You make a bored insane jester happy ^.^ ))

A small clacking sound can be heard near the window, if she were to look, Lux would see a small Jack slowly struggling to hop itself towards her. And looked determind to get over towards her, the strain showing clearly on it's face as its tiny hands clutched the box it was in and jumped pulling the box along with it.
(^_^)

Lux looked, and frowned at what she saw. But then, she smiled.

"Aww." She cooed, grabbing the Jack and pulling it up. "You're cute~."