IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post
First: Better type like a ******.

Second: Go to Kobe (or anyone who plays sports professionally) face and tell them that.
I would if I ever had the chance to meet him.

I'm honestly fine with a little bit of trash talk.

But it sounds like this particular guy went above and beyond the call of duty.

But hey, whatever you have to tell yourself to justify the fact that you're an immature little ******bag(Or a manchild with the emotional depth of a 14 year old).

Pistallion

12-04-2012

This is a complete joke. I'm honestly furious with the Tribunal system and Riot's action. The tribunal is a joke and has too many flaws to ban a player for an entire year from competitve gamimg. This is his career. maybe fine him, like they do in pro sports like nfl, but dont ban him for a year.

Unlike NFL, all he did was get some butthurt kid mad in solo queue.

Riot, your tribunal is flawed and you literally make no sense on this ruling. I think you should be ashamed of yourselves in thes stupd *** ruling.

This is all coming form a player that hasnt gotten banned once.

thekegman

12-04-2012

Is there a reason why dominate and Hosan received different punishments when they were both perma'd?
This one year ban seems extreme when previous misconducts (cheating in tournies and this instance of a perma) both received more lenient punishments.
Souce of Hosan ban: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2460524

Stephenn

12-04-2012

Pretty rude putting his real life name out there without his permission Riot.

Thedyingninja

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin1700 View Post
Riot i love u, First sport ever to show some balls, this is justice and every individual is being treated equal. Riot for president 2016. Can you please host lessens on "how not to be a typical greedy dbag good ol boys club" other company's need your help. RIOT BEST COMPANY NA
are you stupid?
riot isnt greedy....
wow single stupidest thing i have ever heard. riot is a private business whos SOLE PURPOSE is to make money, and they do EVERY SINGLE THING THEY DO to try to increase the amount of money they make.

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Lolololololol are you REALLY comparing Kobe Bryant, arguably one of the best players of all time in his sport to IWD? Like really? Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I think I just heard MJ chuckle a little.
Insert any professional player, as I said. But your spamming of, "lolololol" articulates your intelligence level well enough that I probably won't care enough to respond to you again.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Better than a company full of idiots that don't get anything done and then gets shut down because of it.

It's really a shame that survival of the fittest fell to the wayside at some point along our evolutionary path.
No man, it's called the law. If a company is letting workplace harassment go on they are idiots and will most certainly be facing much larger problems shortly.

Let me guess, you are not in any form of customer service management are you?

I manage a 13,000 client insurance brokerage, and I can promise you if one of my employees spoke that way to another employee (not joking around of course) he would be on unpaid vacation real quick. That attitude towards his EQUALS is far more harmful than they would be worth.

Masochist

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistallion View Post
This is a complete joke. I'm honestly furious with the Tribunal system and Riot's action. The tribunal is a joke and has too many flaws to ban a player for an entire year from competitve gamimg. This is his career. maybe fine him, like they do in pro sports like nfl, but dont ban him for a year.

Unlike NFL, all he did was get some butthurt kid mad in solo queue.

Riot, your tribunal is flawed and you literally make no sense on this ruling. I think you should be ashamed of yourselves in thes stupd *** ruling.

This is all coming form a player that hasnt gotten banned once.
He made numerous people mad enough to report him.

Rules are rules. The Tribunal is fine.

Quote:
Insert any professional player, as I said. But your spamming of, "lolololol" articulates your intelligence level well enough that I probably won't care enough to respond to you again.
You're trying to justify crappy behavior, what do you think that does for your perceived intelligence level?

Brokett

12-04-2012

So basically, the LoL is kindergarten and Iwill got sent to the corner and all the other baby minded players are all going "oooooooooooh he's in troublllleeeee"

You all really need to grow up and get out of the play pen,
RIOT INCLUDED.

aliciazoR

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin1700 View Post
Riot i love u, First sport ever to show some balls, this is justice and every individual is being treated equal. Riot for president 2016. Can you please host lessens on "how not to be a typical greedy dbag good ol boys club" other company's need your help. RIOT BEST COMPANY NA
wrong, they still havent done a single thing about some pro player doing ELO jobs i.e. Aphromoo.... I remember back in the day they permabanned HotshotGG for that and then revoked the ban cuz he was a pro player. I'm 100% sure that if I do ELO jobs and get caught I'm getting permabanned while pros got 1 week and some 2 weeks.