Forums Are Flooded With This, So Are The Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteNites

11-28-2012

Every ****ing game it seems like

There needs to be a defined way to assign roles

Maybe add something to queue you by preference

Give an option under profile

"I prefer (Insert Role Here), but I can play (Insert Role Here) or (Insert Role Here)"

You can't tell me there isn't a way to prioritize the queue system for this

It's already in plenty of games as it is

Also, why the **** sake is votekicking not an option

I get that someone dodging queue resets everyone, but you can't tell you that it's not possible to fill ONE EMPTY SLOT after kicking an obvious troll.

This **** is rampant.

Cashmonayy

11-29-2012

Definitely have to agree with role selection. Bump

Jolaine

11-30-2012

bump

Frost Unit

12-04-2012

Bump

owlmazing

12-04-2012

We don't need role select options because that can be discussed and worked out in chat. The client doesn't need to do the team communication for you. More importantly, selecting roles from a list would discourage meta-changing, non-standard(cookie-cutter) roles and strategy, in-game flexibility, individual play-styles, and over-all impose an unnecessary and pointlessly strict "feature" that would only serve to lessen enjoyment of the game.

Azurern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

bump, vote kick pls

Frost Unit

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlmazing View Post
We don't need role select options because that can be discussed and worked out in chat. The client doesn't need to do the team communication for you. More importantly, selecting roles from a list would discourage meta-changing, non-standard(cookie-cutter) roles and strategy, in-game flexibility, individual play-styles, and over-all impose an unnecessary and pointlessly strict "feature" that would only serve to lessen enjoyment of the game.
It's VERY hard to work it out in chat. Sometimes people will play one, and ONLY one role. What do you do when you get a team with 5 players who only play mid? 5 ap carries? GG

So why don't we have two game mode options. One with role selection, one without...

Frost Unit

12-07-2012

Bump

Vesuvias

12-08-2012

I am gave a very serious response to this problem (which is being posted about by inflexible people) here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2880656

Just a heads up, you will not like the reason.

Quick reason: Riot wants a more flexible meta, has always wanted more than 5 possible roles in a game, and has always been making a game with that in mind. You are requesting the opposite.

Frost Unit

12-12-2012

Bump