IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
You seem genuinely worried about this, so I am going to try and be as straight forward and non troll as possible about it man.

Don't worry about it. Just have fun, and don't take the time to even type out something when angry. It is a waste of time, and most often it wonít even come out right. If you really don't troll or rage you will not be banned. I have been playing on this account since pre season 1, and I have yet to receive even a warning. Not one. I will even admit that I have left games out of anger or told someone to go **** off. The thing is, I donít do this regularly, and if my team asks me to STFU when defending myself I just say sorry and continue to play while STFUing because no one wants to read a bunch of lines of chat arguing. It is about being anti-confrontational, try it. It really goes a long way.
Of course I'm genuinely worried about this. I've spent a lot of money on this game (this is not justification), so when I get banned for being trolled (and I will be), it's going to really really piss me off, much moreso than if I were to get banned from playing Starcraft 2, which I've spent no money on.

I used the Tribunal before it was revamped, and I thought it was alright. But when I used the Tribunal after it was revamped, and was able to see how my rulings affected things, I was disgusted beyond belief. People getting punished for jokes, for defending themselves, for a little foul language. Not just marginally, that was the norm. It is normal, acceptable, and rewarded to punish people for non-offenses. So when it comes down to someone like me, someone who thinks that they don't do anything wrong, I am at threat. I am threatened by the Tribunal because I'm the victim of trolling, because I'm the victim of feeder teammates, because I have to put up with people who purposefully refuse to learn how to play the game but keep playing it anyway. The Tribunal right now is all about punishing people like me, and I see absolutely NO evidence to the contrary.

As far as being angry, that's easy: I'm always angry, and I can't imagine why anyone would choose not to be always angry.

Sporq

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody10th View Post
Wow so he got special treatment and only got "permabanned" for a year? WHAT? That doesn't make any sense...
All of his accounts (main and associated smurfs) were permabanned. The player behind the accounts was banned from playing competitively for a year.

Calys Teneb

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post

As far as being angry, that's easy: I'm always angry, and I can't imagine why anyone would choose not to be always angry.
Dude, I used to choose to always be angry. Then I realized it's a horrible way to go through life and I found out that I was always angry because I was suffering from severe depression (which manifests itself in short-temper in males more often than not)

I didn't go on meds, but I decided to just try to be chill and I enjoy life so much more.

Sporq

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruka Frog View Post
i feel a warning should have happened before he was banned from tournaments.

that's just wrong
Warnings did happen. 8 of them.

Steam Store

12-04-2012

People who compare this to a sports team and say its ok to yell harassment at the players on your team are being ridiculous. If you went to a pickup game of basketball on Sunday afternoon, yelled racial slurs, insulted other players or trolled by giving the other team the ball on purpose, you would be thrown out. Yes people on sports teams talk trash to each other, this is only because they know everyone on the team and they are ok with it.

Bottom line teammates do as you like, strangers be polite!

CoonSan CoonSan

12-04-2012

I really agree with the ban but I also disagree with making it a post on the forums. Handle stuff like this with the person being punished and don't bring the retardation of the GD into it. Just seems like you pick one person out of the thousands of toxic players to make an example out of and it comes off a little cheap and classless. I mean you had streamers boosting accounts for money and they got a slap on the wrists. So you can cheat and scam but you can't be rude? Is that what you are trying to tell me Riot?

Tr0llpick

12-04-2012

haha mother ****er, what goes around comes around

Astrosoniq

12-04-2012

pro players get special treatment. rest of us is unworthy of attention. kinda sad

Dylbrawn

12-04-2012

He shouldn't of broken that headset at MLG...

Letkhar

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterRanger View Post
Dominates behavior sounds like it has been going on for some time. Dyrus didnt lose control until after the season 2 championships, give the system some time.
He was raging and intentionally feeding before he even joined Epik...>_>