IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrobi

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Good job Riot! I approve this ban even though I'm a fan of Dignitas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

┼mbition

Member

12-04-2012

wow you guys are ******s get cancer and die


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janna F Kennedy

Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┼mbition View Post
wow you guys are ******s get cancer and die
Hey IWillDominate I thought all your accounts were perma'd?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auricthunder

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody10th View Post
Welp petitioning my permabanned account to be unbanned since my 1 year is almost up now. Keep bringing on the downvotes
His accounts are all permabanned, the 1 year is only for tournament play...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glaph

Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Economy View Post
thank god. I had the misfortune of playing with him so many times and all he did was ***** and curse at ANYONE who made a poor play. He was the only reason I hated dignitas. good riddance
so you hate a team because one player was a d bag... nice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyras Bush

Senior Member

12-04-2012

hahahahaha that guy deserved it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruka Frog

Senior Member

12-04-2012

i feel a warning should have happened before he was banned from tournaments.

that's just wrong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlashTech

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertcreativity View Post
First post... came here to say:

You are taking away his entire life because of words he said over the internet. Congratulations on your making him an example, like no one else (pros especially) has raged ever. Ban him from public games, he rages at the public not in LAN tournaments...
Your point has already been discussed numerous times, first, he had the amazing opportunity to earn money by playing games but he lost that right by abusing other players, and like it said in the Riot post, no other pro raged as much as him. Also, if you actually read the post it said all of his accounts have been banned FROM THE GAME, which means he can't play on public games


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrToweli3 View Post
Oh my god, you mean to tell me baby carrots have logic. What have I done.I just had some last night. If i knew they were sentient, I would never have murdered them. Please forgive me baby carrots. RIP baby carrots.
I like you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vempyre

Senior Member

12-04-2012

I highly approve of this. Hopefully in the future you don't have to wait till the person is perma banned to exclude them from E sports. After a few toxic occasions and a tribunal punishment or 2 ( not 9 ) the individual should at least be suspended from an event or something. They shouldn't have royal treatment, their poo smells just like the rest of ours, they just play this game better then the majority.

Even with that taken into factor, if they behave toxically, then they need to be punished at the level they play at, being professionally, as it does not set a good standard for a lot of players. Just like any physical sport ( Take Ndamukong Suh from the Detroit Lions as an example ) a well preforming player should be punished despite how well they play.