IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

@Everypne saying that they are running his life because it's his job. I dare you to go into your job and scream "you g****ing noob" at your workmates, see how long you last without being Fired.

Angelwkw3

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasus XI View Post
Oh no, not that guy. Totally news feed worthy.
Riot is making a statement genius that nobody is safe when it comes to the LAW.

Zeikxx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Razza View Post
There's an ignore function for a reason.
I fully agree with this. I hate censorship.

Drahga

12-04-2012

too bad for dig

Wayfear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeikxx View Post
I fully agree with this. I hate censorship.
And I like not being cursed out if I am having a bad game but trying hard to play well. What do?

HighOnPolPot

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcanyouslap View Post
I think this entire situation should have been better thought through. That you would make such a public spectacle out of this. Essentially a public hanging. It just comes across as hypocritical considering that the main obvious push is for a more positive atmosphere but then things are done in this manner which are completely unprofessional.
You're incredibly ignorant of the situation. Had Riot banned him quietly like they do less notorious players, others on his side who did not have the data of bad behavior that Riot does would've flooded the forums in his defense. Instead, Riot releases (The always publicly available tribunals anyhow) the info on why this is going down to pre-empt the forum implosion that would've happened. All they did was prevent a bunch of uninformed negative behavior.

Tarinis

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinis View Post
I can't say I blame Riot for this. I blame the community for not pulling together and demanding a stop to a flawed Tribunal. McCarthyism at it's finest
Just so it's seen more

HighOnPolPot

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny15 View Post
This is his lively hood. Shouldn't be banned from competing.
The vast majority of people with jobs get fired for abusing their coworkers or customers or other people in their workplace. Livelihood isn't a magic buzzword that makes it okay to be a jerk.

Zeikxx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfear View Post
And I like not being cursed out if I am having a bad game but trying hard to play well. What do?
click ignore?

Its a me Luigi

12-04-2012

you ban pro players for 1 year but you perma ban others for 250 years? thats some shady ****