IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

howcanyouslap

Adjudicator

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiolina View Post
Or you can not be a ******bag and not get landed in the tribunal. It's not hard.
You completely missed the point and decided to make a personal attack on me. Please do not try to attempt to take a higher moral ground.

TiamatsArePro

12-04-2012

Lol, this is why LOL as an ESport is a joke language has NOTHING to do with the game itself.

Take a hint from REAL sports. No one EVER gets "permabanned" from a sport because of what they SAY.

Joke company.

4Cecil

12-04-2012

Ruining someones career over verbal abuse, good job Riot.

Imagine the NFL suspending Tom Brady for a year for trash talking the other team during the game. What a joke.

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny15 View Post
Banning from e-Sports is too much Riot. Have a heart.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their *** and murder will foam up about their waists and all the *****s and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

Raidlord

12-04-2012

gj Riot

King Kuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Seriously? This is this man's job, like wtf. People need to look at this realistically and man up.

League of Legends creates a stressful environment because it is a competitive game. Anyone accusing this man of ruining their "In game experience" is just taking advantage of the system. He's competitive and wants to win. Anyone who's too sensitive to handle some **** talking should seriously reconsider the type of game they're playing. Especially at his level, it's very competitive and Riot has designed it that way.

Everyone always neglects there is a mute button. Talking **** occurs almost in every game, it's part of the scene. Why? Because we're not all little children. I'm sure most of us at one point or another has **** talked. One year ban for a professional player is DEVASTATING. That's his life we're talking about..
Are you 12?

Beas7ie

12-04-2012

Quote:
Seriously? This is this man's job, like wtf. People need to look at this realistically and man up.

League of Legends creates a stressful environment because it is a competitive game. Anyone accusing this man of ruining their "In game experience" is just taking advantage of the system. He's competitive and wants to win. Anyone who's too sensitive to handle some **** talking should seriously reconsider the type of game they're playing. Especially at his level, it's very competitive and Riot has designed it that way.

Everyone always neglects there is a mute button. Talking **** occurs almost in every game, it's part of the scene. Why? Because we're not all little children. I'm sure most of us at one point or another has **** talked. One year ban for a professional player is DEVASTATING. That's his life we're talking about..

He was an ******* while "on the job" and thus got punished for it. Think about everyone else in their jobs. Chances are if you're an ******* at work then you'll get fired. Why should it be any different in this case?

HighOnPolPot

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcanyouslap View Post
You completely missed the point and decided to make a personal attack on me. Please do not try to attempt to take a higher moral ground.
At no point in that post did he insult you.

Rhodoknight

12-04-2012

Why do they say he is permanently banned, but then say can not compete for a period of one year? Is there a difference? Is this actually just a 1 year ban?

SentientShadow

12-04-2012

Quote:

He broke the summoner's code. Doesn't matter if its a job. In order to play this game you must abide by the code. He didn't. GG