IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gsource

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

So are you guys pretty much forcing us to have good behavior from now on lol.

Mister Sandbag

12-04-2012

It's almost like competitive league of legends is a huge joke.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

some other shoes need to fall too because right now it looks like singling out this guy.

even if its temp bans some of the behavior on streams is inexcusable. no one should ever ragequit a ranked game on a stream. ever.

TOP10 ELO

12-04-2012

but shouldnt the ban be perma?

you said there were no discrimination from any players but instead of getting perma ban like all the oters he just get banned for a year? isnt he a player just like us?

Fiolina

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerflash View Post
Seems like a dumb ban to me. Bad sportsmanship in any other sport would never get a player banned from it for a year like that. Especially a pro player. I'm not even someone who likes dig that much or IWillDominate but i still think it was a bs ban. It's way more frustrating to lose because your team is bad and ur doing good, when ur a pro player and ur used to playing with good people its probably even worse. Riot just crippled one of its top NA teams just because of some chat in solo que and possibly someones career. I thought we have mute for a reason.
This isn't just a 'suspension' like other sports games. This is Riot saying to IWD, "Get out, we don't want toxic players like you here. He's already been suspended EIGHT TIMES. This is Riot attempting to discourage him from ever playing again. They're past trying to correct his behavior.

chezwickcheese

12-04-2012

I'm sure he has multiple accounts so does this even matter?

Edit: Just read that all his other accounts will be banned too.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
Actually, in first grade I learned that if someone hits you, you break their arm so they can't do it again.
Sorry, I was raised in America. My mistake.

DD DoubleDiamond

12-04-2012

If you want your sport to have any sense of professionalism you need to enforce codes of conduct. It's as simple as that.

AlphaWolve

12-04-2012

"In addition, all other existing known accounts used by IWillDominate are permanently banned"

How is that fair? Plenty of NORMAL average players get permanently banned and just start/play on their smurfs. Someone has to say this, i guess it'll be me. Riot's obsessive trigger finger for so-called "toxic" behavior is hurting the game more than it's helping.

MyMainIzBanned

12-04-2012

The summoners code is a tool to prop up the preciosu little snowflakes that play this game. Unfortunately, what they really need is a dose of reality before they hit the real world, and if that has to come from someone telling them they flat out suck when they do indeed suck... reality bites amigo's.

California hippie **** implemented into a game's TOS. LOL