IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scorpia

12-04-2012

He can just make a smurf lol

ShadowKlown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

lmao I want to see the statistics for how many cases are punished vs pardoned. I actually read the logs and pardon people who had 1 slip up etc, just to go back and see that they were punished by everyone else.

The tribunal is so full of insta-punish, it's surprising more people aren't randomly banned, or they are and just never come to the forums to ***** about it.

Jaden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Wow.... At least Riot has shown the pro scene that they do mean business. Nobody is safe. Not even you!

MLGjungler

12-04-2012

i dont support this.. get a young kid makeing a career out of lol.. now he cant do major torneys or stream.. income goes to nothing.. gj send him to the poor house cause some kids probably trolled in in high elo cause he is a pro.

M Běson

12-04-2012

****lNG LOL

Bad Luck Braum

12-04-2012

Not questioning the tribunal (in this case) however i would like to see some transcripts of his harassment if possible

Raftina

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
and we fundamentally believe that pro players should not be exempt from scrutiny over their behavior. In fact, we believe pros have an additional opportunity to act as positive role models for the entire community.

The decision to impact someone’s career is not one we make lightly
While the facts speak for themselves that pros are not exempt from being banned for toxic behavior, I have to ask: Is the quoted section why pros get a separate track (eSports vs Player Experience) for Riot reviews than normal players?

ShadowKlown

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by letkhar View Post
meanwhile, in tsm land dyrus rages, intentionally feeds, and ragequits every other game.

If you want me to actually take you seriously about this you need to be consistent.
exactly!

Le Misérable

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
Meanwhile, in TSM land Dyrus rages, intentionally feeds, and ragequits every other game.

If you want me to actually take you seriously about this you need to be consistent.
This x1000.

Iamgonnatroll

12-04-2012

Just unban him ffs.. I mean really, some of your rules are retarded. Offensive language on the interwebs?? Omgash big deal. Get your heads out of your conservative asses