Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takamachuchu

12-04-2012

So lemme get this straight.
Defense tree - Unyielding +Block = champion basic attacks reduced by 5 dmg.
Tristana base lvl 1 dmg = 46.5 (41.5 with defense tree)
Tristana base lvl 1 range - 550

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tristana
Caster minion lvl 1 dmg - 25
Caster minion lvl 1 range - 600

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Caster_Minion

In other words, with this ****ty season 3 patch, if tristana tries to poke enemy champs, she does less dmg then 2 of the 3 caster minions who's aggro she pulls.
So now, weak heroes such as teemo or tristana, are worn completely useless;
Really, riot? I usually dont ***** all that much, but this is too idiotic of a nerf to make...

Great Sephiroth

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estroth View Post
Stop complaining about the changes, yes i agree at first the new shop and layout was weird at first but once you get used to it its not bad at all. Also the new items bring some nice variety to the game for alot of champs.

well in my book yes some of the things are good but nerfing the warmog removing the Force of Nature and changing vampiric scepter are pretty bad things. .. at least if they reverse the changes on Warmog and bringing back FoN. bcause now i see that playing tanks are becoming pretty boring and without FoN champions like Veigar will dominate more the game than it was
Cya

LorDLoKoOoO

Recruiter

12-04-2012

i was proud league of legends was not dota... now u change items interface like dota II...not the best itea riot.

HunterlovesSam

12-04-2012

Those seats in the video, what are they normally for cause that seems like a movie theater haha

Terraxx

12-04-2012

The new ui is terrible...please bring back the old one. Or at least have it so players can toggle the ui. Like we can with champ skins. Im finding it hard to play with the new ui and store

xKaitouSai

12-04-2012

Nice nice, but opening the shop takes me 3 second lag just to open it.

Slaydis

12-04-2012

Gj on that patch: Can u now plz revert it?

miss simple

12-04-2012

I can't wait for my laptop to get out of the shop, playing support is going to be so much better now.

Naziru

12-04-2012

Gotta say i'm 50/50 on the item changes, I love most of the new additions and the fact that actives are becoming more prevalent is a definate plus however on the other hand no more 100 hp per sec warmogs/FoN builds makes me sad ='(. Secondarily I love having tabs on the patch notes video, such an obvious improvement that noone ever thought of for some reason haha.

Slaydis

12-04-2012

YESTERDAY...ALL my (jungle)troubles seem so far away.....