Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"No, I'm not!" Lux protested. "I... I... stop teasing me!"
"Oh yes dear.. real angry indeed" Elise simply said with a small laugh

AODRG

12-03-2012

Quote:
"Aw." Lux said, taking a plate. "Is it anything you'd like to talk about?"

Alice smiled.

"I guess it couldn't hurt, given just how nice you've been to me."

Alice shifted closer to Lux.

"Ever heard of the Ki-Chi Agency?"

Dear Luxanna

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco voice echoes out once more,
"Where's your confidence girly?!"
Shaco's voice voice seems to be whispering right next to her ear,
"Don't think you can win?"
A piece of the broken can could be felt pressing into the back of her neck. The next moment, the feeling was gone.
Lux yelped, looking around frantically. She readied her baton.

"Come out, coward!" She ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Inside the box was a crystal necklace, shining with a rainbow hue inside each crystal.

"I hope you love it," Sona played, "It's meant to change color based on your mood, but I don't know if it actually works right. When I tried it, it just fluxed a random assortment of colors"
"It's beautiful~!" Lux exclaimed, admiring it. "And even if all it does is rainbow colors, I love it~."

She put it on happily, admiring it around herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Oh yes dear.. real angry indeed" Elise simply said with a small laugh
Lux just crossed her arms, pouting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice smiled.

"I guess it couldn't hurt, given just how nice you've been to me."

Alice shifted closer to Lux.

"Ever heard of the Ki-Chi Agency?"
Lux smiled, eating some of the pie.

"No, I haven't." She answered, scooting a little closer to Alice.

Tentorer

12-03-2012

Rothus' eyes darted back and forth. 'To... many... girls.... in... one... place...' "I do believe it is time to take my leave. Oh, and Lux." He tosses her a red whistle embroided in gold. "Blow this if you need me. The food is cooling on the high-top counter."

Ask Demon Jester

12-03-2012

Quote:
Lux yelped, looking around frantically. She readied her baton.

"Come out, coward!" She ordered.
"Coward!"
Shaco mimics Lux, his voice sounding disturbingly similar to hers when he does so.

"Who's the coward little girl? The one yelping out of fright? Almost jumping out of their...."
His hot breath breath can be felt on the back of her neck,
"Skin..."

His laughter echoes about the room once more,
"Come now! Put your little stick down and we can play a game! I CAME HERE TO AMUSE MYSELF!!!"
He appears with an explosion of orange smoke leaning against a wall, his eyes seem to be glowing more intensely than usual, his grin still twisted as always. A small box appears at his feet which he then punts over to Lux, it lands just infront of her and does nothing.
"NOT!!!! Get graggy on my face."

AODRG

12-03-2012

Quote:
Lux smiled, eating some of the pie.

"No, I haven't." She answered, scooting a little closer to Alice.

Alice smirked as she ate some of her own slice of pie.

"Not surprised. Very few people ever heard of it. Even the King is unaware it exists, or so I've been told. In a nutshell...it was a secret order of some of the most powerful mages across the land, dedicated to defend Demacia and its allies. Ever since the League formed, though, it kinda just...fell apart."

Alice ate another piece and continued.

"I joined them back when I graduated from the college at 16...and quit about 4 months before the League was officially formed."

Ask the String

12-03-2012

Quote:
"It's beautiful~!" Lux exclaimed, admiring it. "And even if all it does is rainbow colors, I love it~."

She put it on happily, admiring it around herself.

"Glad you like it," Sona's melodies exclaimed as she smiled warmly, "I had hoped as much."

Ask the Hunter

12-03-2012

Rengar leaps in Lux's room through a window in camouflage and unstealths in front of the light-mage

Forgive the rude entrance, but this needed to be asked.

Since my joining of the league many have said that my brush leaping is a cheap imitation of your brothers strategy of ambushing the first enemy that walks near them. What say you?

Dear Luxanna

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus' eyes darted back and forth. 'To... many... girls.... in... one... place...' "I do believe it is time to take my leave. Oh, and Lux." He tosses her a red whistle embroided in gold. "Blow this if you need me. The food is cooling on the high-top counter."
"Aww, thanks~." Lux said, smiling. "Good to see you! Bye~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
"Coward!"
Shaco mimics Lux, his voice sounding disturbingly similar to hers when he does so.

"Who's the coward little girl? The one yelping out of fright? Almost jumping out of their...."
His hot breath breath can be felt on the back of her neck,
"Skin..."

His laughter echoes about the room once more,
"Come now! Put your little stick down and we can play a game! I CAME HERE TO AMUSE MYSELF!!!"
He appears with an explosion of orange smoke leaning against a wall, his eyes seem to be glowing more intensely than usual, his grin still twisted as always. A small box appears at his feet which he then punts over to Lux, it lands just infront of her and does nothing.
"NOT!!!! Get graggy on my face."
Lux kicked the box right back, like a soccer ball, and glared at Shaco.

"I may be expressive, but I'm still a Demacian soldier, Shaco!" Lux yelled. "Knock it off!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice smirked as she ate some of her own slice of pie.

"Not surprised. Very few people ever heard of it. Even the King is unaware it exists, or so I've been told. In a nutshell...it was a secret order of some of the most powerful mages across the land, dedicated to defend Demacia and its allies. Ever since the League formed, though, it kinda just...fell apart."

Alice ate another piece and continued.

"I joined them back when I graduated from the college at 16...and quit about 4 months before the League was officially formed."
"Aw, that's too bad." Lux said. "Why didn't you join the official Demacian military, then?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Glad you like it," Sona's melodies exclaimed as she smiled warmly, "I had hoped as much."
"Would you like me to get you anything?" Lux offered happily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
Rengar leaps in Lux's room through a window in camouflage and unstealths in front of the light-mage

Forgive the rude entrance, but this needed to be asked.

Since my joining of the league many have said that my brush leaping is a cheap imitation of your brothers strategy of ambushing the first enemy that walks near them. What say you?
Lux took a cautious step back.

"Comparing people like that isn't nice." Lux replied. "Besides, what, every person who ever uses the bushes is imitating Garen? That's silly. Even I've used them!"

Ask Demon Jester

12-04-2012

Quote:
Lux kicked the box right back, like a soccer ball, and glared at Shaco.

"I may be expressive, but I'm still a Demacian soldier, Shaco!" Lux yelled. "Knock it off!"
Shaco clicks his finger and the box break apart as she kicks it.
"You know... I WAS GOING TO BE CIVIL!!! But... Graggy to the face tends to change ones outlook..."
Shaco prances over to a window and jumps.

((Heh... Guess I'll leave then. Don't want to annoy you.))