Middle Part Is Bloated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lochemya

12-04-2012

The current in-game HuD is just too fat in the midsection. I liked the old HuD with each skill conveniently lining the bottom of the page. Right now, the Add Skill(+) signs are enormous and disproportionate. The entire middle part is just too chunky. Squish it down and make it more smooth on the bottom. That was a good look.

Heske

12-04-2012

I agree completely. The new HuD is too chunky and bulky. Looks great but I feel like I'm looking at the HuD more than the game itself.

0Mint0

12-04-2012

Agreed, beef chunky chicken neon blue noodle soup.

thefrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochemya View Post
The current in-game HuD is just too fat in the midsection. I liked the old HuD with each skill conveniently lining the bottom of the page. Right now, the Add Skill(+) signs are enormous and disproportionate. The entire middle part is just too chunky. Squish it down and make it more smooth on the bottom. That was a good look.

I play kog-maw the helth bar and mana bar take up to much space with the new hud its now easyer to fight form side to side of the the screen then up and down the screen because the ui blocks what i can see

thankyou riot i know you will make it better

Firefly303

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Agreed. having the skills so high up instead of lining the bottom of the gamplay page is annoying and takes up space in the middle of the screen.