Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazlam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Finally the patch we've all been waiting for! Can't wait to try out all these new combinations of items, champs and masteries.
You never went on PBE? And here I was, arguing that everyone who has been eagerly waiting for it has tried it out at least once by now. Was it the queue times that stopped you? It sure discouraged me from trying more than one or two games.

Humorcin

12-04-2012

All in one...
Well... Just try it...

j3di mind tricks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

is there anyway to revert back to the old ui? the new ones pretty ugly.. beyond that everything sounds great.

TheSerialFappist

12-04-2012

this patch is now total garbage. you changed my fiddle turned him into a mana w****

Krazlam

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Unplugged View Post
Deals 5% of ability power in magic damage on each basic attack ... Welcome To League Of AP .
Most AP Champions don't get attack speed and their skills generally have longer range than their auto attacks. That said, I don't think this will make casters do all that much more burst, but it will give casters a reason to auto attack late game, instead of letting someone get away with under 200 hp, because your 100~120 damage autoattacks with no armor penetration can't finish him off.

LunaBeIIe

12-04-2012

This just seems like a Blizzard type of move tbh. Making it so bad players can do better than their skill permits where as good players now can't attain as large a lead as possible. Overbalancing + MOBA =/= Win.

Krazlam

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3di mind tricks View Post
is there anyway to revert back to the old ui? the new ones pretty ugly.. beyond that everything sounds great.
I second this. Not because I think it's really ugly, but more because I'm used to navigating the old one. Perhaps a toggle to switch between the UI's?

Krazlam

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBeIIe View Post
This just seems like a Blizzard type of move tbh. Making it so bad players can do better than their skill permits where as good players now can't attain as large a lead as possible. Overbalancing + MOBA =/= Win.
Get first blood and get camped for the rest of the game, every game. Then say that.

Edit: I don't like leaving out so much detail. Most of the time that I play top lane, I tend to win my lane early on, but once I get a kill, enemy jungler presence becomes so great that I'm basically playing a 1v2 lane, except the jungler's not there siphoning off exp from minions, instead he just checks in on him every 2~3 minutes.

LunaBeIIe

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazlam View Post
Most AP Champions don't get attack speed and their skills generally have longer range than their auto attacks. That said, I don't think this will make casters do all that much more burst, but it will give casters a reason to auto attack late game, instead of letting someone get away with under 200 hp, because your 100~120 damage autoattacks with no armor penetration can't finish him off.
That'd be true if there wasn't a dev favorite champion like teemo who now has become far stronger combining items like that and Ruunan's hurricane. GG riot, bad patch.

Shadedluck

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazlam View Post
I second this. Not because I think it's really ugly, but more because I'm used to navigating the old one. Perhaps a toggle to switch between the UI's?
They stated something along the lines of while they wanted to put a toggle, it would have taken up too much time and resources to be worth the few who wanted it. Sorry, but you're sol right now D: