Singed ruins every game for me on this map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Replace relic with a buff

SaintHax

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
... using Op gamebreaking pilalger, an item that honestly makes an already Op class even ahrder to deal with, PIllager is the only thing that has kept me away form playing tt and now that the thing is disabled i plan on using this opportunity to actually enjoy the map without it beng "who gets first pillager wins" style gameplay.
Pillager? It's a good item, but not a "get first and win". Also, no one's even mentioned it on here. I certainly have never thought of giving in a slot on Singed.

+40 Attack Damage +300 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Passive: +10% Spell Vamp UNIQUE Passive: +20 Armor Penetration

0ur0boros

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHax View Post
Pillager? It's a good item, but not a "get first and win". Also, no one's even mentioned it on here. I certainly have never thought of giving in a slot on Singed.

+40 Attack Damage +300 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Passive: +10% Spell Vamp UNIQUE Passive: +20 Armor Penetration
It gave most of the AD caster bruisers spell vamp+ armor pen. I almost always see Darius using this on TT.

0ur0boros

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHax View Post
You got outplayed-- the answer is right there. If you got ahead, then Singed can't farm. I just lost a game as Singed b/c my Jayce fed-- I was so late getting RoA that I did very little damage. I was behind, and they focused down a bigger threat. With Singed behind, you focus down Darius-- then burn down whomever is doing more damage (and don't chase Singed).

Singed is melee, if you aren't chasing, he has to run past your Frozen Mallet wielding Olaf. BFT (is broke) does a % of your current health-- you said that Olaf had lifesteal. He gets strong the lower he goes, and had MR and Frozen mallet. He is a Singed slayer!

BTW, did Elise have BFT and did you get Blade of the Ruined King?
Simply saying "we got outplayed" is downplaying the whole scenario. You fail to take into consideration the whole nature of the map. This whole map completely works in Singed's favor, right down to the items.

1. No wards - no safe play really unless you tower hump.
2. Altars - create a focal point that requires squishy champs to dive in with bruisers such as singed.
3. BFT - And item intended to be used by mages to take down bruisers and tanks. Instead it is used by tanks to take down bruisers and kill squishies even faster.

We weren't out played. We were out OP'ed. I don't care out you want to label it. :/.

SaintHax

12-04-2012

re: Pillager, yes, I can see how for Darius, Talon, Rengar, and Olaf it's a nice item. I've still not seen it break a game. I think I've won most of my games w/o it, when against it. I get it farily late on Olaf, and never wanted it on Darius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBerry88 View Post
Simply saying "we got outplayed" is downplaying the whole scenario. You fail to take into consideration the whole nature of the map. This whole map completely works in Singed's favor, right down to the items.

2. Altars - create a focal point that requires squishy champs to dive in with bruisers such as singed.
3. BFT - And item intended to be used by mages to take down bruisers and tanks. Instead it is used by tanks to take down bruisers and kill squishies even faster.
1. You don't ward for "Singed". Yes, you don't have wards for any gankers, but Singed is a pusher more than a jungler-- so if he's not in lane? I find this a bigger issue for Udyr, Rengar, etc.

1a. The bigger issue-- to be fair with each side-- is that the lanes are so close. Singed can really run down to the other lane, harass, then run back and not miss any xp. Wards wouldn't stop this.

2. Your alter should be easy to get-- if you keep the lane pushed, it's easy to keep. Both alters are a late game objective. Yes, the altars are broke, but again-- this is more of a Jax, Darius type of issue. This needs to be fixed, and is being looked at by Riot now, but it hardly breaks Singed.

3. BFT is broke as all get out, this is true. It's slated for a rework, and it can't come soon enough.

I agree that Singed is top tier on this map b/c if it's design. I know, however, he's not so powerful that he can 1v3 a team that was dominating early game. The map needs to be reworked.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBerry88 View Post

We weren't out played. We were out OP'ed. I don't care out you want to label it. :/.
No, you lost because you got outplayed. You can tell your self it was this OP champ or that OP champ if it makes you feel better, but you will never get any better that way. lol.

All the things you listed above are at your disposal as well, use them instead of having them used against you and just whining.

EDIT:
Oh, one last thing.... YOU HAD SINGED'S COUNTER ON YOUR TEAM AND YOU STILL LOST. That is getting outplayed at it's finest, but please tell me more about how you were "out OP'd".

K0nundrum

12-04-2012

Singed has always been this way. Nothing has changed you just have to learn how to deal with him.

Raiyn

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0nundrum View Post
Singed has always been this way. Nothing has changed you just have to learn how to deal with him.

Liandry's has made him even more annoying late game because he can burn your entire team + poison WHILE penetrating WHILE getting health and AP from the item.

PurpleURP

01-31-2013

just play heros that counter singed like nunu, teemo, riven, j4 ect

MaximusEvil

01-31-2013

Why do people complain about singed, Yes he is very strong, but depending on his build, I've seen ones go full tank, and others go hybrid, and both of them are not really scary.All he has is some gas problems, a fling and a slow, with a speed boost. SLOW>SINGED.