Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBluuNig

12-03-2012

But I loved Ionic Spark. I actually used it to farm up faster and it become very useful when people tried running away but the spark still hit them. =/ Please bring it back!! My teemo and varus and nocturne will be so sad without it. Even my once in a while Anivia will be so sad. Yes I said Anivia... I wanted to experiment. At least fizz will stay fun =3 gotta love my fizz!

Keyoshi

12-03-2012

I love the change, Looking forward to the new game style. Hope to see some new junglers out there. I would love to know if you have any champion nerfs or buffs coming up in the future. keep up the good work riot. <3

Fk It Bayleef

12-03-2012

Here we go!

Jordanoceros

12-03-2012

As great as all of this is; it's just not for me (my opinion, i don't wanna offend anyone)

1) they encourage so many "refill at base" items. I don't like porting back often riot. I wanna stay there and FIGHT!
2) force of nature - i understand you put the traits onto other items; but honestly MS, MR, and health regen was a PERFECT mundo item, especially after the hard hitting cooldown buff on his ult this past season. He's my main, yes I sad.
3) nerfing practically every rune listed - why?
4) pickpocket - encourages squishy supports to engage enemy more often for greed (the chance of more gold) good trick riot, but I'm not buying into it.
5) movement speed reductions for everything - WOW, these are HUGE, gonna have to main MS quints in all my pages
6) the shop - ah just messing with you on this one riot this part looks wonderful

ŸPandaŸ

Recruiter

12-03-2012

My computer doesn't have a video card, but i hope i can still play it at s3 update , my setting are all in very low and i have no lag my FPS is at 90 to 85. please work , played this game since 2010 and still have the super old skins goalkeeper blitz and nosferatu vlad

Deathy

12-03-2012

I love my Surge and Promote ability on my character why are you disabling them , i use promote as a support , and i use Surge to help with lack of attack speed on character like vayne who have horrible attack speed, (and combo best when she has her Ult active), i don't see how these are being disabling/remove when people such as me use them and find useage that msot people don't use it for...

i don't mind much of other changes, but those are the only 2 issues i have are that my two thing that i switch between my DPS and my support are being mess with when they are fine as they are right now

Ouchymonster

12-03-2012

We don't want supports to buy the same items every game...here's a new item you have to buy!!!

Gomethegnome

12-03-2012

Why not just remove jungle monsters from low level games because its really impossible to do it now without runes and masteries. Good job, trolls.

Neartheninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

ahh this will be fun to try out live of course i feel just a few changes afterwards but ahhh this will be so fun so op lol

Kidstein

12-03-2012

i think there should be a gift system where u gift gold to other players in the team and also there should be a elo reset for the big change