Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdMinded

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RifewithNothing View Post
How is the bug in Dominion that makes one's cursor disappear still not fixed after almost a year has passed since a red first acknowledged the existence of the bug (a post was made, or rather a thread, January 2012) and swore to make it a thing of the past? Empty words that become emptier by the day, evidently. I would also like to note that this problem, at least in my case, arises in Classic as well, not just Dominion.
You might wanna check out your mouse dude. If its a wireless one that needs a battery, change the battery. If its a wired one, still check it. It could be a problem with your mouse. Try a different mouse if possible.

TheBraveMagikarp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

<3

Higyigma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Its about time for another patch preview comic. It has been FAR too long.

Macademics

12-03-2012

NOOOOO DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Remove the tenacity from the defense mastery or Irelia will have her revenge on morello!!!!!!!!

Yanicmb

12-03-2012

supports rejoice!!! season 3 is where we shine !!!!

Rando Destroy

Recruiter

12-03-2012

I think the only thing I do not like about this patch is that Promote is no longer a Summoner Skill. It is something I really enjoyed using and something that really helped me when I was playing mid usually, but also when I played lane Eve. I do not enjoy taking flash like everyone else because I find it useless on many champions that I play in mid because of my play style, and frankly I find it killing me more than saving.

LiquidScurvy

12-03-2012

This is all well and good but I still see a problem with items
Regen stats are now per second but items display per 5
Would love that changed

Insem

12-03-2012

Season 3 gogo

TheKMAP

12-03-2012

wheres nami

Raburi

12-03-2012

SEASON 3 WHEn