The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo thinks before chiming in.

"I'd be glad to get my hands on a Deathcap, but that is a little bit later in my opinion. I'm not sure if anyone here has any medical expertise but one way or another we need potions. They could be a case of life or death."

Anayo then goes into his tent and scuffling can be heard, he then re-emerges and sits down at his original spot.
Mallory brightened up at his request.

"Luckily, I'm here. Ya see, My Father was a medical surgeon. He, at least tried, to make me a doctor like him. So tried to send me to Medical Schools. Ah, yeah. I refused. Instead he taught me basic First aid. Say, Making a bandage out of stray cloth. I trained myself further. Making healing salves and makin' them fancy bandages out of stray wool or linen. If that's what you wanted, then I'm here. If ya wanted Potions, I'd just like to shoot my tent down because I have nothin' else I can do. Aside from shootin'. And investigatin'."

Lord of Apoc

12-03-2012

Garic glared at Mallory from his little listening post 'is she really that eager to get going' he thought silently then listened to the rest for anything he may need to make a secret back up plan that he or anyone else may need to fall back on then cut in on one detail.
"Sorry to cut in but you have a plan for if we get separated?"

((I will remain silent now and will catch up tomorrow. Just started at a bad time is all.))

SmileyDemon

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
'Dammit. I want to GO! Jezz and Greg might be okay...maybe...But we advance and expose ourselves...they die anyway. If not already...NO, THEY ARE ALIVE!' Geokhan thinks to himself.

"I hope we are not too late. What about the armory? The Vault? If they got in there they would have access to some serious weaponry. Infinity edges and bloodthristers and deathcaps. Should that be a secondary objective?"
Kane was surprised at this and did not consider that the Vault itself could be used as a barricade.

"Right..The armory can only be opened by Two Adjudicators if they could get inside it would be another location that would be easy to defend against any size force."

Kane looks at the map before dragging his figure across the front entrance to the Vault room. "If we want to try that approach the front entrance would be the quickest pa..."

Before Kane could finish speaking a terrible sound uttered from the depths of the institute. It whispered across the groaning of settling wood into the camp. Attacking the party mentally crippling for 12 .

Kane heard the dieing words of his father before the sound faded away

Anayo would hear his father screaming for help but the screams died away before any effect could happen.

Ameila held her mental defenses fast and merely felt the pressing of another's attack

Fen would hear his daughter crying begging for him to help her but the screams faded away.

Xavier would hear the screams of his family as they burned within their old home. He was weak then but not now and quickly dismissed the attack.

Geokhan would hear Jezzabeth and Greg as they ran from an unknown enemy. They spoke of him, of hope in him. It was crushing as the two were overtaken by shadow screaming. Geokhan takes 2 damage to mental resistance until the end of next encounter!

Mallory would feel the mental presence rush through the camp and held her mental defenses tight.

Garic would hear Steale yell as he was torn apart by snarling creatures. Steale yelled for help from his brother in the darkness Garic takes 2 damage to mental resistance until the end of next encounter!

Titus would hear the sound of his friend Yi Sun-sin crying. The admiral began to speak before the sound faded away.

A unnatural silence overtook the camp as the mental presence passed.

"Did anyone hear that?" Fen said as he looked around nervously.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-03-2012

((oh mah. This is alot more fun then I thought,))

Mallory gasped as the mental rush went through her mind, it was painful, but bearable for her. The silence that everyone was in shock, meaning that she already knew what was going on.

"Okay guys, Snap out of whatever your in! It's not real!" Mallory tried to help everyone who was taking this very seriously, but Mallory herself had to sit down and hold her head, letting the cowboy hat drop down. Her blond hair flew in the wind. She had a throbbing headache, but could power through it. Maybe.

"Scratch that. This is more serious then we thought. We have to keep moving. I vote on that. And I rarely vote. What ever you guys felt, was definitely not nature. I can think that."

She picked her hat back up, and placed it on her head again.

"Everyone alright?"

Emperor Titus

12-03-2012

((OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEA!))

"Yi?" Yoshi whispered but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. But he remembered: Yi is setting up defenses for Bandle City, working with the other generals. That might have the little admiral relieved but the sound has unnerved him for a bit. For a moment, he might think that Yi is at the fallen Institute, crying for help, or maybe one of the monsters is going to lure Yoshi in...and devour him alive. But he held fast on hope. Then he looks up to the night sky. It is beautiful tonight and he won't let anything happen. "Give me blessing," he prayed in his mind as he looked up to the cosmos.

"This is much more dangerous than we though. I agree with Mallory. We have to keep moving."

SmileyDemon

12-03-2012

Kane looked at the two before recovering from the mental attack.

"But where do we enter? The Sewers? The Side Passage? Or the front door?"

((Last post for the night))

Emperor Titus

12-03-2012

He said flatly. "The one that can give us cohesion. If the demons there are powerful, we can make ourselves even more powerful if we stick together. I wouldn't choose a path that would end up splitting us up in different directions."

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-03-2012

"Side passage maybe? Perhaps Sewers? Okay, I'm not one for strategical entrances. I make the dramatic entrances. Perhaps, the Side Passage? Nobody would expect it, and they would just expect a strategist to go the Sewers. So they could ambush us there, when they find nobody, we'll be inside."

Mallory said, trying to be strategic.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post

Geokhan would hear Jezzabeth and Greg as they ran from an unknown enemy. They spoke of him, of hope in him. It was crushing as the two were overtaken by shadow screaming. Geokhan takes 2 damage to mental resistance until the end of next encounter!

"JEZZ!!! GREG!!!!! I'M ON MY WAY!" Geokhan shouted.

Geokhan was about ready to sprint into the League when his Arachia 'nudged' him, just hard enough he heard Mallory.

He stopped and stood looking at his feet. Part ashamed and part understanding that he almost got the group in a bad place.

"I'm on my way guys...Just hold on..." Geokhan whispered

"I'm...cool...I say we take the main way, but there are bound to be plenty of foes." Geokhan said to the others. "Cut a path to the Vault and secure it and any supplies we can, but I agree with Yoshi. Together we stand or divided we fall."

SmileyDemon

12-04-2012

"Then the front entrance it is. It is the largest entrance and we should keep in sight of each other." Ameila said after brushing off the mental attack with her keen defense.

The Institute of War

"Get Down!" Screams echoed as this command was given as a large group hit the floor just as a shade pasted over them. A bolt of silver whizzed through the darkness gleaming in the pale light that came from the crystals above. It impacted the specter causing it to flicker out of existence. "We have to keep moving!" the same voice said as the loud clink of a reloading crossbow was heard. The startled group of summoners and average civilians slowly rose but as they did the blue crystal lights throughout the corridor failed bathing the entire area in pitch darkness. Screams from the rear of the group followed causing a blind push forward. Their leaders Red spectacles glowed in the absence of light and continued to fire at the fiends behind them as the main body of survivors pushed forward."Move!"