The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-03-2012

((EY! Dun leave without Me!))

Mallory was resting in a chair, her cowboy hat positioned to cover her face as she was awake well before Kane announced strange signs of death. She adjusted her hat back up on her head properly, and fussed with her guns. While fussing, in a bit oblivious manner, she spoke.

"Kane, is it? Well, Kane. I reckon there is some fancy magic going on, but not to be such a captain obvious."

Mallory put her guns back in her slots; next to her thighs. She then looked at the still sleepy Titus 'Yoshi'.

"I think right now, we just wait for a signal to do something by Mr. Kane over there. Or, anybody. I'm bored. I know it's dead of night, but, isn't that where everyone is asleep and vulnerable?"

Mallory's impatient personality clearly shines.

Colonel qt

12-03-2012

Anayo looks at Fen with a look of clear annoyance but bit back any reply. Instead he checked the amount of magic deposits left in his sword. He realized that getting here he must of used almost all of it.Now that he realized that he felt strangely vulnerable as he usually had his blade ready with extra stores of magic ready to fight. He put his blade back on the ground deciding to deal with it later. He then looks at Kane.

"So, are we going to move camp and see if there's any other leads elsewhere or investigate here some more?"

TheShadowOfChaos

12-03-2012

A small shaking of earth happens as a Storm Golem steps closer to the camp, its massive form overlooking the group and keeping watch on the forest. Xavier himself rested on the construct's shoulder. A bowl made of magical ice floats down to scoop up some of the soup before returning to Xavier.

"Do not worry about guarding, my sentinel friend here can protect us for the time being."

Emperor Titus

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
"Heyo Admiral! Foods on deck!" with this Fen motions towards the soup pot in front of him.
"Dinner already." He grabs some food before sitting down to eat. "Any situation pertaining to the League?" His mind is back at Bandle City. His hometown needs to be defended at all costs. Otherwise he has to go to Plan B: use the fleets and invade the unstable land of Bilgewater. He begins to chow down on the food. "Yum...the food is delicious. Though it's getting dark." His hands glow in cosmic energy to give him assurance.

SmileyDemon

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"So, are we going to move camp and see if there's any other leads elsewhere or investigate here some more?"
Kane nods slightly at the mage Xavier before answering Anayo and pulling out a map and laying it in front of himself on the ground.

"We will move at daybreak. There are three entrances inside the most obvious of which is the front entrance. Here. From my scouting I found a smaller hole that goes all the way into the inner chamber in sight of the Institutes main reflection building. Finally we could take the sewers that runs underneath the entire breath of the mountain and enter the living quarters directly. It is the most defensible position within the institute so if survivors exist they would most likely be there."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

'Dammit. I want to GO! Jezz and Greg might be okay...maybe...But we advance and expose ourselves...they die anyway. If not already...NO, THEY ARE ALIVE!' Geokhan thinks to himself.

"I hope we are not too late. What about the armory? The Vault? If they got in there they would have access to some serious weaponry. Infinity edges and bloodthristers and deathcaps. Should that be a secondary objective?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-03-2012

Mallory didn't take any food.

"Not hungry. I feast on the suspense and boredom. Though I agree with Geokhan there. The thieves/assassins/serial killers/Rogue mages etc have so much access to Powerful and not to mention, dangerous weapons. Deathcaps? Bloodthirsters? INFINITY EDGES? C'mon, that's scary. We should go while we have the chance."

Mallory wanted to blossom....Verbally. She just wanted to go after these idiots who decided to go ' ' 'let's invade the League! Woooo'. No. that's why we came and we're sittin around?!' She thought. 'I know we assess the situation first Blah blah blah...'

"Daybreak? They well may be as good as gone, or worse, waiting for an ambush. We have to think of all things that could happen, as for me, I just think of the worst. Bad thing to do, yes, I know, but you have to be prepared for these types of things."

Lord of Apoc

12-03-2012

Garic Vergil sat quietly watching the camp no sign of him considering sleep every so often he hums a short tune before getting interrupted by the slightest sound changing his attention to where ever it may have come from then turns back to watching the camp.

((I like how I have the most health.))

Colonel qt

12-03-2012

Anayo thinks before chiming in.

"I'd be glad to get my hands on a Deathcap, but that is a little bit later in my opinion. I'm not sure if anyone here has any medical expertise but one way or another we need potions. They could be a case of life or death."

Anayo then goes into his tent and scuffling can be heard, he then re-emerges and sits down at his original spot.

Emperor Titus

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo thinks before chiming in.

"I'd be glad to get my hands on a Deathcap, but that is a little bit later in my opinion. I'm not sure if anyone here has any medical expertise but one way or another we need potions. They could be a case of life or death."

Anayo then goes into his tent and scuffling can be heard, he then re-emerges and sits down at his original spot.
"They're not going to be dumb by not utilizing those weapons. I thought the League had them in store! Who was responsible for the items?"

12345612 ... 22