This account has been banned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Protip: Play with friends.

You play less often, but you play with people you like/trust, whom you can go to on skype and be like "you see this ****ing guy?".

I get mad in games sometimes, but often I don't type it because talking to my friend helps me vent the frustration and get past it. When you don't cuss out your allies, you're not being toxic and you're not making the game a horrible experience for everyone involved.

Vivacacious

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaeceae View Post
yw. Learn from them.
Implying there is anything to learn from this community.

Technokiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I understand you OP. Im in the exact same situation.

Guess Ill follow the true good advices and learn how to use the mute thing available.

Seems like the only real thing to keep you safe in this community

FaceCheckMyBush

12-03-2012

You're welcome

SpiffmeisterZ

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technokiller View Post
I understand you OP. Im in the exact same situation.

Guess Ill follow the true good advices and learn how to use the mute thing available.

Seems like the only real thing to keep you safe in this community
Everyone always says mute people who are inciting you... Only issue is... /mute person

-person not found in game-

Ok... /ignore person

-person not found in this game-

HALP!!!! I don't want to get banned for telling the guy whos called me a ****** for 5 minutes straight to go fornicate with themselves (though in a far less civil tone) when the rest of the team is going to get both of us banned for arguing...

There's only so much someone can take, and I can't block it without just scaling my chat window down to unreadable size

Spankopolis

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KADAMA View Post
I tried I really tried to be nice, to say everytime bot died every 1:30 minutes, "it's ok I got this", "it's ok we are going to win it ". But if you don't play a support role on this meta and you are last pick, you will be banned and reported. I really haven't seen in my life such a toxic community ever, and used to be a starcraft/hon player. It's just to easy to go "Punish". Like my last bann was a week ago, and already I got banned again, so like all it takes really is 4 people blaming 1 person for not going support and not warding. It's pretty stupid, and then I am supposed to accept that people shouldn't play their favorite/best champions in ranked to win. But yet there is a "random champion select" button in the game. It's hypocritical and I value honestly above all in my life. And if I see you doing something wrong no matter who you are marine, designer, professor, police officer I will call your bull****, if people can't grow up and accept the logic in why they are wrong in their philosophy well that's a big shame.

TLDR: dude trolls ranked by picking random last pick bc he 'doesn't play support roles'.

gets banned. gets mad. comes to forum for more abuse.