Won a 4v5, with a score of 35-15.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

runninwthcackout

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
So you are saying everyone over 1200 elo can impossible have bad games?
Are you saying that 5 random people had the worst games of their lives simultaneously? Sure, maybe if it was close, I'd say that a couple people were having a bad time. But 20/4 and 9/0? Id like to know what the other two peoples scores were as well.

Old Vegas Dad

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
So you are saying everyone over 1200 elo can impossible have bad games?

to the point they get annialated 4 v 5? No. When that happens clearly it is simply a result of thier bs elo system that allows both very good and bad players to float around for ages at in correct elos.

They didnt win because 5 people had bad game at the same time, they won because when so many bad players are allowed to be carried constantly in elo ranges that dont deserve to be there will occasionally all be put on the same team for once instead of split up between teams.

The only people who don't accept this are the delusional ones who think elo hell isnt real. Almost every game i play is like this, either I am on the good team and i get a huge score and my team wins 35-8 or i am stuck with the baddies and i am 4/3/4 and the rest of my team is 1/9/6 and we get stomped. Very rarely do I have a quality competitive match any more, the system is total garbage.

SongBirdSweet

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by runninwthcackout View Post
Are you saying that 5 random people had the worst games of their lives simultaneously? Sure, maybe if it was close, I'd say that a couple people were having a bad time. But 20/4 and 9/0? Id like to know what the other two peoples scores were as well.
I was up against Kennen and he was 3/8 from teamfights

Rengar was soloing top against Kayle and Amumu. As I said, we organized many ganks to snowball his lane hard

MF was also soloing against blitz vayne

iMRts

12-03-2012

everygame u duo with rengar, u won
everygame u play without rengar, u lost
sorry, but u suck.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomainSpecific View Post
Wasn't it easy for him? He did not even play and he won!
^^

Old Vegas Dad

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongBirdSweet View Post
It was a normal. And it does elo really matter? What happened was the other team was being cocky as **** and had no idea they had the possibility to lose. We were about 1-6 in the beginning and organized many 3 man ganks across the map and snowballed it into their faces . They got outplayed because they underestimated us

yawn normals have elo modifiers as well, and this is why tardos like you want to beleive things like elo hell dont exist.

The fact that down a player you were able to "organize" 3 man ganks across the man and not the other way around only proves my point that you played vs a slew of extremey bad players that clearly the system has failed to place at the correct elo range so they will be matched vs equivlent skilled players.

you beat up on a bunch of baddies that dont ward, dont understand how to paly the game that normally sit in thier lane derping while thier team carries them to victory or fails and they lose. This happens often enough that they win/lose ~50% of the time though really basedon thier contributions they should lose almsot every game, but lady luck has thier back and sticks them on the winning team,

before you argue understand that guy who reconnected was the benificairy of lady luck and would gain elo for a game he contributed zero to infact he wasnt even present....yet got the same reward you did.

SongBirdSweet

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vegas Dad View Post
yawn normals have elo modifiers as well, and this is why tardos like you want to beleive things like elo hell dont exist.

The fact that down a player you were able to "organize" 3 man ganks across the man and not the other way around only proves my point that you played vs a slew of extremey bad players that clearly the system has failed to place at the correct elo range so they will be matched vs equivlent skilled players.

you beat up on a bunch of baddies that dont ward, dont understand how to paly the game that normally sit in thier lane derping while thier team carries them to victory or fails and they lose. This happens often enough that they win/lose ~50% of the time though really basedon thier contributions they should lose almsot every game, but lady luck has thier back and sticks them on the winning team,

before you argue understand that guy who reconnected was the benificairy of lady luck and would gain elo for a game he contributed zero to infact he wasnt even present....yet got the same reward you did.
I really don't want to start an elo hell discussion based on a normal game.

"why tardos like you want to beleive things like elo hell dont exist." lol ok. I'm at 1100 because I'm bad, not because of elo hell.

SongBirdSweet

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMRts View Post
everygame u duo with rengar, u won
everygame u play without rengar, u lost
sorry, but u suck.
On a small analysis of 10 games? Two being dominion and 3v3?

SongBirdSweet

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyeguy View Post
I think he was to busy killing to farm
Ehh I was trying mid Lee. I play support and jungle because I can't cs!

EzSkillshot

12-03-2012

This is setup, in his game history, it shows that he's played with the fiddlesticks multiple times, the rengar multiple times. Etc.

Heavily original, setup something intentional then try to get credit for made up stuff.