Do E-Sports need eye-candy?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

So there is always debates about real sports and e-sports yadda yadda. That is not what this thread is about. Rather, it is to think about an interesting question. If e-sports are becoming more mainstream, and potentially will rival viewership of real sports by young males, where is the cheerleaders? When a team gets a penta, where is the girls jumping around seductively in skin tight, skin exposing uniforms to celebrate this? Cosplaying doesn't count.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullettime7

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Why doesn't cosplaying count? I'd much rather look at a cute geeky girl cosplaying than some plasticed up bimbo you see on football field sidelines.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

12-03-2012

unnecessary


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryMilk7

Senior Member

12-03-2012

>cheerleading for esports

It woukd be full of the beta and fat girls not pretty enough to cheerlead for real sports


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slash5311

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
So there is always debates about real sports and e-sports yadda yadda. That is not what this thread is about. Rather, it is to think about an interesting question. If e-sports are becoming more mainstream, and potentially will rival viewership of real sports by young males, where is the cheerleaders? When a team gets a penta, where is the girls jumping around seductively in skin tight, skin exposing uniforms to celebrate this? Cosplaying doesn't count.

this is just a dumb idea... it sounds like you just want to see girls in skin tight clothes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMilk7 View Post
>cheerleading for esports

It woukd be full of the beta and fat girls not pretty enough to cheerlead for real sports
lies

Pay them well and they will look swell


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruthless Sophie

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Why doesn't co splaying count? Have you seen what Sejuani is wearing? She'd make a stripper blush.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

People already complain enough about too much in game eye candy, imagine what would happen if spectators received eye candy a la football/boxing etc...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruka Frog

Senior Member

12-03-2012

i think there should be hot chick rewards for the winning team. or hot dudes i'm not judging your lifestyles...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiantEvilKitten

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash5311 View Post
this is just a dumb idea... it sounds like you just want to see girls in skin tight clothes.
Ohhh no!

Couldn't be.











No one wants that.


12