The reason NA will never win a tourney, sadly.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trueqt

12-03-2012

They dont scrim asian teams, they dont have the work ethic of asian teams, they cant afford to not stream like asian teams.

until they are able to come out of nowhere after having been in hiding for 3 months of constant "real" practice there will be no NA winner of a tourney.

also, as much as i dont like CLG Prime they have the right idea with trying to come up with cheese to win (dig too) since they know they cannot outplay the asian teams they have to cheese comp.

CawkBeefSandwich

12-03-2012

what cheese comp

trueqt

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CawkBeefSandwich View Post
what cheese comp
not at ipl but at worlds both dig and clg has planned cheese comps (tele promote, poke) to try and win without outplaying asian teams

fifteenspade

12-03-2012

This is why asians are stereotyped. people like you throwing around the term "asians"

trueqt

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifteenspade View Post
This is why asians are stereotyped. people like you throwing around the term "asians"

I also used the term North Americans...soo...

fifteenspade

12-03-2012

Did you also stereotype the **** out of north americans? i think not ;c

PowderToast

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifteenspade View Post
What this guy said. Pretty sure, you are talking out your ass. And said "cheese comps" is called strategy.

Maybe you should get a 5v5 team and STFU. Because honestly, you irritate me.

Come onto GD and diss on North American professionals as opposed to taking your own "advice" if you could even call it that.

Now I just got off working full time. I plan to play as many games as possible until I pass out, all the while practicing with my ranked team...

PS: how the hell do you know they do not scrim EU and Asian / Pacific Islander teams? Source?

PPS: Down votes? I don't understand. Why?

HotShotBG2EZ

12-03-2012

Cheese comps ? You mean strategies ?

This guy has no idea what he is talking about. Why do you think Froggen ran AP Yi mid ? Was that part of a CHEESE comp ? No it was part of a strategy moron.

FedeDotti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueqt View Post
not at ipl but at worlds both dig and clg has planned cheese comps (tele promote, poke) to try and win without outplaying asian teams
That is not cheese lol, that is just using the resources of the game, is it a must to take ignite every single time?

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

asians have extra finger muscles its not fair