1400 ADC looking for a team that wants to make it to the finals!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

floydpambrose

12-03-2012

Hey! I'm a ADC! I'm 1400 elo in season 3. I was 1250 after making it from 900 elo in season 2. I was 900 cause i was duoing with someone who was truly that rank. Not to make excuses but I've grown to be a better ADC since then. I've realized that my position in league has been ADC this whole time and I plan to rise through the ranks this way. I need a team that can win their lanes and a jungler that can help other lanes win their lanes when they're loosing their lanes. A team that is looking to go professional for season 3. I wan't to go to season play offs at least. I want a team that is ready to train and a team that needs a ADC to not carry them through the ranks but a team that is ready to combine the efforts of 5 people to destroy any opposing team and make it to the point where TSM, CURSE, and AZUBU FROST are like god damn I've never seen a team work like that before. A team that is willing to challenge the current meta and willing to work as a team to the point where it doesn't matter what meta we work at, because in the end it's our teamwork that wins us every single game regardless of what rank/elo we are playing at. If this sounds like your team and you are willing to at least give me a shot at trying out for your team... give me a in game message. "floydpambrose" is my in game name. I need a team of 5 that works well together and is ready to make a true living at league of legends... not a team of 5 that just wants to get the highest elo with 5 games. Hit me up if you think I have a shot at trying out for your team. Thank you for taking the time to read my message and I hope you take some deep consideration when adding or ignoring me.

floydpambrose

12-03-2012

bump

floydpambrose

12-03-2012

bump

Magic CXIII

12-03-2012

cant tell if troll or srs.O.O

floydpambrose

12-03-2012

I'm being very serious. I'm surprised to hear that this could be assumed as trolling lol

Magic CXIII

12-03-2012

you realize the people that you are talking down to in your post are over a 1000 elo above your highest elo? dont even talk about going to a tournament till you are atleast 1900-2100.

Mech KhaZix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

The chances of a brand new team created in S3 with a 1400 elo adc going to the playoffs is about 1 to 50 billion.

floydpambrose

12-03-2012

At what point was I talking down to anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic0113 View Post
you realize the people that you are talking down to in your post are over a 1000 elo above your highest elo? dont even talk about going to a tournament till you are atleast 1900-2100.

floydpambrose

12-03-2012

So.... lol confused on why you are telling me this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo Fuzznip View Post
The chances of a brand new team created in S3 with a 1400 elo adc going to the playoffs is about 1 to 50 billion.

floydpambrose

12-03-2012

bump