How is blitz op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nymura

12-03-2012

Just wondering.. I've seen multiple threads and people say blitz is "op". Personally i don't see it, he's easy to counter, and his pull, while great is hardly game breaking. When i compare him to say pudge he's actually very lacking as distance has less meaning in this game than dota.
So can someone tell me how blitz is really op? I'm just not seeing it.

GLockWisE

12-03-2012

0/10

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

"Easy to counter"

by who exactly?

Stormsurgez

12-03-2012

he is not OP its just 900 elo people that dont know how to sidestep or ward bottom bush

TheChineseOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Hes not op. I just ban him because when I have him on my team he feeds and misses but on the other team he never misses.

Dante Moradis

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsurgez View Post
he is not OP its just 900 elo people that dont know how to sidestep or ward bottom bush
Just the 900 elo people? then why was he banned nearly EVERY game at IPL5, Deman said on the first day when the very first ban of the whole tournament was blitz that he would not be surprised to see blitz banned every game. The reason Blitzcrank is op is cause of sheer lane dominance he has, one hook can change the entire lane. He also has such good base numbers that before the ad gets a few items he does more damage. Look at sona, she has to go out in the open to do her poke, she cant do that against a blitz cause he will grab her and she is so squishy that with him and any of the 3 main ads right now (graves ez corki) she will die before she can flash r ult.

Oh and 30 base cd aoe silence.

Malsvir

12-03-2012

He isnt op on his own, it is the players skill with him that makes him op. i have had a blitz grab me through a line of minions at max range(which is actually really far.) His kit is actually balanced just skilled players make him a pain.

AlmightyAtheismo

12-03-2012

The problem with Blitzcrank is you can be the worst Blitz player in the world, miss 90% of your grabs, and still win the game with a single lucky grab which leads to securing a Baron or team fight.

That is toxic.

Trolosaurus

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whysopaperclip View Post
"Easy to counter"

by who exactly?
Easy to counterpick

Xion Moonray

12-03-2012

Have you EVER laned against an even mediocre Blitz? Zero risk, maximum reward. If he grabs you you are straight-up dead.