TSM needs a new brother team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

To scrim with and hey maybe they should go to korea and practice against other Asian and eu teams.

And it was K

12-03-2012

Too busy streaming Solo Queue and Smite.

I Know Shaq Fu

12-03-2012

they should form Team YOLO Mid for the purpose of 24/7 scrimming.

ReluctantFantasy

12-03-2012

You know what they need to do, they need to stop talking ****, practice with CLGNA and Dignitas as much as possible and then try to win the next event for NA. We have the oldest and still the best players in NA even though Chinese players won I will never believe that they are good

MathMage

12-03-2012

Your post basically says "TSM should do what CLG did last year." But that didn't work out so well for CLG.

Nah, what they need is to crank their practice up a few notches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantFantasy View Post
You know what they need to do, they need to stop talking ****, practice with CLGNA and Dignitas as much as possible and then try to win the next event for NA. We have the oldest and still the best players in NA even though Chinese players won I will never believe that they are good
Your name is appropriate.

slash5311

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

they should definitely scrim a little more, but they need more teams.

Notalent

12-03-2012

Really confused by the gayness for WE. 3 Months ago they were losing to Team Dynamic and Legion, now they are considered god tier. Lets be honest, practice...and luck matter. IF TSM ever got their **** together they could be competitive, CLG.NA and Dignitas as well. It really does come down to practice, scouting your opponents, and teamwork.

RamenBLD

12-03-2012

Again and again I say this in TSM threads. No, no one needs to get subbed. No, they don't need a coach of go fly far far away.

I think their biggest problem is themselves, and not just themselves, but working together. They had huge chemistry problem in IPL5 and you can see it. One person's on one page and another person on the opposite end of the book.

Also, I'm not sure how many people watched a stream few days before IPL, but TSM scimmed against RobertxLee (or whatever his name is) and his team and they did horrible. Worst thing is, they weren't even taking practice seriously, and was late for a bit more than an hour.

Dues Pater

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
Really confused by the gayness for WE. 3 Months ago they were losing to Team Dynamic and Legion, now they are considered god tier. Lets be honest, practice...and luck matter. IF TSM ever got their **** together they could be competitive, CLG.NA and Dignitas as well. It really does come down to practice, scouting your opponents, and teamwork.
they have been practicng really hard and they have a brother team maybe thats why they have been doing quite fairly well. Also when tsm.evo was around wasnt tsm doing really well ?

MathMage

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
Really confused by your randomly injecting that into the conversation, since nobody had mentioned WE in this thread.