Artist's 10 Ways to not get banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KUBlueBarracuda

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
I am adding value to this conversation, all you are doing is you are just being incredibly negative and then your troll friends upvote you. And then you act like you are in the right at the end of the day, what is that acting like, oh yeah a TROLL. This is all the proof I need, the tribunal is made up of a bunch of trolls who punish for everything. Riot made the ultimate troll tool!
Now I have a tumor too...

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeantheAllStar View Post
Now I have a tumor too...
more proof!

WrathofTesla

12-03-2012

Quote:
Its cuz you weren't under the scrutiny of the tribunal. If someone has been banned to the 2 week point, ANY screw up, even up to 6 months later, will give them a perma. Give an example of where you were "bad", if you were in the tribunal would you think it would be punished? It probably would, but luckily for you you aren't on the tribunal's radar, some ppl are and they will get punished or even perma'd for acting just like you do. Imperfect.
It takes A TON of reports to even get into the Tribunal.
It takes A TON of reports and punishes to get a 2 week ban.
It takes A LONG history of bad behavior to get perma-banned.

There is a decay system in the game btw.
The more games you play without getting reported the lower the percentage of the games that you did get reported goes. Riot takes that into consideration and it can even get you out of the Tribunal.

Lemon Limeade

12-03-2012

People, please this post is for a guide. Hobo lord, if you have nothing but complaints and issues with my guide stop responding. Go find some one else to heckle. No worries your glory in being the " Top Dog " with your wit is acknowledged.

Don't get a legitimate post closed because YOU feel it is not up to your standards. Go play Dota2 like you were wanting to do anyway.

tbagchamp

12-03-2012

This guide is excellent.

It is funny that the same people who complain about ragers and trolls are also the same people who make fun of the tribunal and insult guides like this.

If you want to play a fun game, you have to be a part of the fun.

To those who think the tribunal doesn't work, find me the stats that prove it. You should know that I can find plenty more stats that prove otherwise.

Remember that if you have been banned from the tribunal, you are in the EXTREME minority of players in LoL

Purifying Light

12-03-2012

Great "guide", sadly not many players will see this. I wish everyone was nice on this game, cause raging in-game doesn't solve a thing.

Vourn

12-03-2012

This was fantastic, and I think everybody should read this. Kudos Artist.

Ancient Fraggle

12-03-2012

I'll just leave this here:

"Facts Behind the Tribunal"
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32007745

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffPuppies View Post
It takes A TON of reports to even get into the Tribunal.
It takes A TON of reports and punishes to get a 2 week ban.
It takes A LONG history of bad behavior to get perma-banned.

There is a decay system in the game btw.
The more games you play without getting reported the lower the percentage of the games that you did get reported goes. Riot takes that into consideration and it can even get you out of the Tribunal.
The decay system is a myth, 1 player was perma banned for being a bit negative SIX MONTHS after his 2 week ban. It does not take a ton of reports to get into the tribunal, there was a pr article riot did on the tribunal, the avg amount of reports a player who was warned, and thus got into the tribunal in the first place, was like 11. Think about it, have you been reported 11 times you think?

Methelod

12-03-2012

Quote:
The decay system is a myth, 1 player was perma banned for being a bit negative SIX MONTHS after his 2 week ban. It does not take a ton of reports to get into the tribunal, there was a pr article riot did on the tribunal, the avg amount of reports a player who was warned, and thus got into the tribunal in the first place, was like 11. Think about it, have you been reported 11 times you think?
No. The myth is the garbage you spew oh might troll.