Team World Elite on IPL5, real champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronColdX

Junior Member

12-03-2012

It doesn't matter all the asian monkeys, we dis WE just because they're Chinese, hear the crowd and we will destroy you every time on live game!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regztil

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronColdX View Post
It doesn't matter all the asian monkeys, we dis WE just because they're Chinese, hear the crowd and we will destroy you every time on live game!
English please?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronColdX

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regztil View Post
English please?
Herro? Can u speak Engrish?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DyartBlackcloud

Junior Member

12-03-2012

My suggestion:

Please go ahead and read the tooltip of Ezreal's passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssalOne22

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamisKing View Post
As I mentioned before, Ezreal's attack speed incredibly fast when only Zeal was bult.
Oh come on man. If this is all you have your argument is so weak. Do you even know what Ezreal's passive does? Guess what it increases his attack speed! I know real shock.

As for everything else you mentioned that is all circumstantial and could simply be caused by lag on your end of the stream as the VODs show none of this.

But go ahead if you think you have a case to prove go ahead and post the time stamps of these "hacks"

I know you wont, but keep in mind anyone with half a brain will not believe you without evidence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mountking001

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamisKing View Post
To begin with, I am neutral, not fan of neither team, nor something personal against them. Proof? crashes, interruption of the transmission during the finals.
Not saying that World Elite isn't not good, otherwise they won't be there. But suspiciously incidents happens when they compete. As mentioned above. Call it whatever you want, and may i ask you: Have you seen the matches? I saw them live with a neutral position. Not standing against them. If you think i got something against them, then you are wrong.
it must be done by European or American CLGeu fanboyXD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mountking001

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamisKing View Post
As I mentioned before, Ezreal's attack speed incredibly fast when only Zeal was bult. Also Champions movements looked buggy and stay in the same place twisting around. A superminion disappears when its killed instead of dying animation following disappearance.

And most importantly. You guys are avoiding the other things I have mentioned. Also, have you watched the matches live?

Because all the feedback here, don't seem to be constructive, rather to be fans defending their team. I would love to receive some feedback, doesn't mean you have to agree with me, also i won't find any feedback or legit facts offensive.
you know what, when ezreal uses his skill shot and hit someone, his passive can increase his attack speed, i watched the matches, and i am pretty sure u never played ezreal be4XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ishiken

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamisKing View Post
World Elite, team that represents China, home of the most hackers in the world. Back to the Season 2 Championship when they faced CLG.eu on quarterfinals, the server kept crashing down as CLG.eu dominating the game on WE. Not only once, but more than twice, which force Riot Game to postpone the match, and made them to compete in a private server. After that no more issues and CLG.eu won the ticket to the semifinal, they showed that they were a lot better than the Chinese team, not only once, but in all the previously interrupted matches.
China has a lot of hackers, so obviously World Elite must be hacking. That's a flawed logic. To use the World Championship to gauge World Elite's strength is rather silly, since half of their team joined like two weeks to one month before the tournament. They were playing against CLG which had a lot more stable roster and had been playing with each other a lot longer. It takes time to get used to new teammates. Jatt and Phreak even mentioned this during their commentary about the strength of World Elite.

Quote:
Now back to the IPL5 final match, Team FnaticRC (Champion of the S1 League of Legends Championship) defeated the recent S2 champion Taipei Assassin, gaining the passage to the grand finals against WE.
And Fnatic didn't even make it to the S2 World Championships. Season 1 and Season 2 is vastly different. So the simple fact that they have risen this far is not an anomaly to you, because Europeans do not have hackers too?

Quote:
To be honest I didn't get the chance to watch all the final matches, but I did have chance to watch the last two with my girlfriend and we noticed some bugs during the game, it was acting weird and my girlfriend (also a player) noticed that WE's Ezreal had a incredible attack speed when he had only Zeal built. All the time, specially at the final game WE showed in the teamfights that they had a incredible amount of damages.
I am going to assume that you are referring to Game 3 of WE vs Fnatic. Obviously you and your girlfriend don't understand the basics abilities of champions in League of Legends. First Ezreal's passive increases his attack speed and then WE also had a jungle Nunu with Bloodboil that increases ally attack speed by 65% and movement speed by 15%. That was why the ADC on WE went straight for an Infinity Edge instead of a Trinity Force. There was nothing "unusual" about Ezreal's much faster attack speed. With a jungle Nunu and Lulu, Ezreal basically had Bloodboil from Nunu and Help! Pix from Lulu and that's why he did so much damage.

Quote:
However, that's not the reason to suspect the hack, during the transmission, it was interrupted for several seconds and a picture of troll face appears (can be seen in this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0xhKLQ6pg ).
This has already been confirmed to be done by a lead production manager at the event as a joke. Also World Elite was winning during the last match, if there were hackers on the side of World Elite, then why would they hack the game when WE was clearly winning? Your argument fails common sense.

Quote:
So the biggest question is, why incidents like this only happens when World Elite is competing? Are they that good to take out FnaticRC? Their performance on S2 Championship wasn't the best and servers crashed down when they are losing the games. Coincidences like this made me suspect that serious hacking were going on there. Is World Elite the worthy Champion? I think they should investigate and get to the bottom of this.
A lot of speculations that could easily have been dispelled if you had actually paid simple attention to the casters during the game. You need to give credit where credit is due. They deserved their win and if 6 months from now, another team from Europe or NA or Korea came up with better strategies then they will beat WE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sharajat

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamisKing View Post
As I mentioned before, Ezreal's attack speed incredibly fast when only Zeal was bult. Also Champions movements looked buggy and stay in the same place twisting around. A superminion disappears when its killed instead of dying animation following disappearance.
Animation bugs happen a ton in LoL (source: I play the game).

As for Ezreal's mysteriously quick attack speed with only a Zeal, did you happen to notice that Weixaio tends to hit his skill shots, and is incredibly good at Mystic Shot chaining? Also Essence flux?

Not that that has anything to do with anything...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjaxon

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Hey OP, I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but your posts makes me think you might.