Rengar Triple Q Bug (With Conditions to replicate)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShockinStuff

11-22-2012

Short and simple.
1. Pick Rengar
2. Level Savagery (Q) to level 5 (Unsure if level affects chance)
3. Buy Attack speed items (Up to where he gains 2 attacks per second)
4. Build Ferocity to 4/5
5. Have Q give you 5/5
6. Use the Empowered Q
7. Observe how the 6 second cooldown on the spell has been nullified

Attack Speed is the major factor in replicating this bug. The bug can be achieved with lower Attack Speeds however the greater the attack speed the greater the chance of achieving the Triple Q.

ThunderZZZZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

I have done this before its an old bug i can confirm.

I had done it my first game when rengar was released.

ShockinStuff

11-23-2012

Yea, im aware that this bug has been here since his release and that there are other threads noticing the triple Q, just had to post my own as none other seemed to detail how to replicate it.

ShockinStuff

12-03-2012

Small Bump. I know the team is busy on focusing on the upcoming s3 patch, but with a slight increase of people mentioning rengar on the forums due to his use in IPL5 i hope i could give this bug a greater amount of exposure.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-03-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Great post, thanks for this! I've sent this along to Classick for a fix.

Felfire

12-03-2012

thanks, i've also experienced a extremely rare bug once where rengar's q cooldown will be linked with his w cooldown (they both have 14 seconds and count down) I've only seen it once and I've never heard about it so I don't think it happens very often (maybe one in a million)

Decoylegends

12-03-2012

I've noticed weird cooldowns with this skill too, always when using Savagery 3 times in succession.

x agile x

12-28-2012

I have recently been able to replicate this as well. I have 4 ferocity, hit savagery to get to 5 hit it again on the normal 5 ferocity refresh then it immediately is up again for a 3rd time in very quick succession. The damage happens on all three accounts but I do not think the attack speed stacks three times