Singed ruins every game for me on this map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0ur0boros

12-03-2012

I played a game yesterday where everyone on my team (Olaf, Elise, and Garen) all built tanky. We all had MR. Singed pretty much 1v3'ed our whole team the whole game. Their team was Singed, Darius, and Lee Sin. The Darius and Lee Sin were manageable but it literally took our whole team to kill him and if we did manage to, the other 2 would just come in and clean up. Blackfire's Torch is to blame here, not singed.

SaintHax

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBerry88 View Post
I played a game yesterday where everyone on my team (Olaf, Elise, and Garen) all built tanky. We all had MR. Singed pretty much 1v3'ed our whole team the whole game. Their team was Singed, Darius, and Lee Sin. The Darius and Lee Sin were manageable but it literally took our whole team to kill him and if we did manage to, the other 2 would just come in and clean up. Blackfire's Torch is to blame here, not singed.
You had true damage, a slow, a stun, and MR (Leviathan?) and you couldn't kill Singed!? I play Singed, and you have to had left out some information:

1. Did you feed first?
2. Were you out leveled b/c you fed?
3. Did you waste your slow/stun by not chaining them, then you chased?
4. Was Lee Sin there doing damage, but you blamed it on Singed who was getting the kills and "unstoppable" ?
5. Did Olaf have Frozen Mallet and life steal?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Wait, Olaf alone should beat Singed. Elise does well against him and Garen beats him early game. You have to give more info, like how hard your team fed early game or something. This team should beat him all day every day.

0ur0boros

12-03-2012

Quote:
1. Did you feed first?
2. Were you out leveled b/c you fed?
3. Did you waste your slow/stun by not chaining them, then you chased?
4. Was Lee Sin there doing damage, but you blamed it on Singed who was getting the kills and "unstoppable" ?
5. Did Olaf have Frozen Mallet and life steal?
1. We actually dominated early game. But because they were tanky as ****, and because Singed built a RoA and a Blackfire Torch, we was unstoppable.
2.We were ahead, due to my response to 1.
3. Actually the only threat to me early game was Darius, as this one was particularly skilled and tanky.
4. Lee Sin was their weak link, he was easy to kill.
5. Olaf had everything he needed. We could in fact kill the singed, but that singed was so strong he do enough to our whole team for Darius and Lee Sin to come in and clean up. And when I say strong, he generally could take our whole team down to around 1/3 health each before finally dying. As Elise, I was unable to out run him even in spider form. I had to use my stun to keep him from getting away. If I tried to pop my rappel he would just wait for me to come back down or focus someone else.

SaintHax

12-03-2012

Quote:
1. We actually dominated early game. But because they were tanky as ****, and because Singed built a RoA and a Blackfire Torch, <he?> was unstoppable.
You got outplayed-- the answer is right there. If you got ahead, then Singed can't farm. I just lost a game as Singed b/c my Jayce fed-- I was so late getting RoA that I did very little damage. I was behind, and they focused down a bigger threat. With Singed behind, you focus down Darius-- then burn down whomever is doing more damage (and don't chase Singed).

Singed is melee, if you aren't chasing, he has to run past your Frozen Mallet wielding Olaf. BFT (is broke) does a % of your current health-- you said that Olaf had lifesteal. He gets strong the lower he goes, and had MR and Frozen mallet. He is a Singed slayer!

BTW, did Elise have BFT and did you get Blade of the Ruined King?

GMAING

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Slippers View Post
Well, just bruisers in general, but singed is practically in his own "tier." The, "I can run into the whole team and do huge amounts of damage, and get out alive while my team mops up."
^^ Darius, singed, Jax should always be banned IMO.

unless you have first pick =D

Crede777

12-03-2012

It's too hard to deny him CS on this map. That's the problem for me at least. Maybe not early or mid game, but eventually it does get up there and he gets too tanky and yet deals too much damage.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
1. We actually dominated early game. But because they were tanky as ****, and because Singed built a RoA and a Blackfire Torch, we was unstoppable.
2.We were ahead, due to my response to 1.
3. Actually the only threat to me early game was Darius, as this one was particularly skilled and tanky.
4. Lee Sin was their weak link, he was easy to kill.
5. Olaf had everything he needed. We could in fact kill the singed, but that singed was so strong he do enough to our whole team for Darius and Lee Sin to come in and clean up. And when I say strong, he generally could take our whole team down to around 1/3 health each before finally dying. As Elise, I was unable to out run him even in spider form. I had to use my stun to keep him from getting away. If I tried to pop my rappel he would just wait for me to come back down or focus someone else.
just have to say....elise can't outrun ****ing WARWICK.......BEGINNER BOT WARWICK

Infirc

12-03-2012

you are still winnning every game with Op Bruisers using Op gamebreaking pillager, an item that honestly makes an already Op class even harder to deal with, PIllager is the only thing that has kept me away from playing tt and now that the thing is disabled i plan on using this opportunity to actually enjoy the map without it being "who gets first pillager wins" style gameplay.

Henry Plainview

12-03-2012

Alistar is incredibly broken as well, as I discovered. Too bad our Cho'Gath disconnected when we were 14/0 at 13 minutes...