lol banned?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poipo32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Tell us more about how you were banned on a single offence.

Aeshura

12-03-2012

Now hold on. Your neighbors house caught on FIRE!? and your worried about a BAN??? MY ****ING WORD! And you took a pic to show your internet friends... My head... the shaking..

No Ticket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I love posts like this, dude it was not you leaving one game that got you banned, link your reform card... Oh wait don't do that then everyone will see what a full of **** little cry baby you are

EyeHearShapes

12-03-2012

There is no reform card if leave buster reported him . Not 100 percent sure on that tho

Zlain

12-03-2012

I think its funny when people know they **** up then want to ***** about it, but to make it look like it had nothing to do with them they make up some awesome story about how they're such a nice person.

OriginalJack

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalMystery View Post
You are not banned for one afk offense. More than likely you afked in many ranked or normal matches and were banned for it.
^This

Perhaps you could provide a few more stories about your heroics to explain all those other leaves?

Grollm

12-03-2012

Quote:
You are not banned for one afk offense. More than likely you afked in many ranked or normal matches and were banned for it.
It only takes 1 or 2 afks to get banned in normals. Ranked has a higher penalty, so I'm pretty sure if you get reported in a ranked game for afk it's an insta ban. That's pretty low for someone to report you for afk in a custom bot game. People are such dicks.

CrankyFilipino

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
It only takes 1 or 2 afks to get banned in normals. Ranked has a higher penalty, so I'm pretty sure if you get reported in a ranked game for afk it's an insta ban. That's pretty low for someone to report you for afk in a custom bot game. People are such dicks.
He was playing alone in a bot game.

YSM87

12-05-2012

Quote:
im level 13? and i only use this account to play with my friends, when not playing with them, i am playing customs solo.

YSM87

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlain View Post
I think its funny when people know they **** up then want to ***** about it, but to make it look like it had nothing to do with them they make up some awesome story about how they're such a nice person.
you sound mad about something? want to talk about it? to clarify, IF i knew that you could get banned for leaving custom games that you are solo'ing then i wouldnt play them as often. I play them before i have something else to do,and IF a friend gets on or i have to go out, i leave them. MY POINT being, i did not know or think its reasonable that you get banned for leaving a custom game with just bots, and no other "real" people in it besides yourself. please find some where else to rage. K thanks.