Do you like this idea?

OMG YES! 5 21.74%
I liked it, I have some feedback. 10 43.48%
It's okay. 4 17.39%
It could be improved. 4 17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Owen, the Warrior of Serenity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oceanian

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
P. Seems a little Up as for the heal due to requiring a kill to go off
Q. simple yet effective form of CS plus an empowered attack mana costs seem to scale downwards rather than upwards as the spell gets better?
W. cooldowns and mana costs are possibly missing?
E. Nifty ability i like it same problem with mana costs going down?
R. cool i like it again mana costs go down?

Seems like a great support champion that could also be a fighter. In my honest opinion mana costs should scale upwards since the ability has increased power and you would require more energy/resources to cast the spell.
Oh, must've not noticed. They're suppose to be the other way round XD.

Also, could you explain what you mean for the passive?

Moby the White

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventrullia View Post
Oh, must've not noticed. They're suppose to be the other way round XD.

Also, could you explain what you mean for the passive?
sure thing man

Passive - Celestial Rejuvenation
After 8 seconds out of combat, Owens' mana regeneration is increased by 0.65 (11.7 at level 18). Additionally, the next enemy Owen kills will heal him for 1% (18% at level 18) of their maximum health.

so i read this and see that on enemy kill he heals himself for 1% of their maximum health
so if they have 1000 hp-4000hp that is roughly 10-40 hp per kill seems pretty low for something that I would have considered a support fighter.

i think that if you add in an assist function where he receives half of that amount that could be more viable.
Also i feel that if you mean minions and champions this has a whole new concept of being possibly not UP but fairly balanced if not i strongly recommend utilzing the assist function as well

Oceanian

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
sure thing man

Passive - Celestial Rejuvenation
After 8 seconds out of combat, Owens' mana regeneration is increased by 0.65 (11.7 at level 18). Additionally, the next enemy Owen kills will heal him for 1% (18% at level 18) of their maximum health.

so i read this and see that on enemy kill he heals himself for 1% of their maximum health
so if they have 1000 hp-4000hp that is roughly 10-40 hp per kill seems pretty low for something that I would have considered a support fighter.

i think that if you add in an assist function where he receives half of that amount that could be more viable.
Also i feel that if you mean minions and champions this has a whole new concept of being possibly not UP but fairly balanced if not i strongly recommend utilzing the assist function as well
Read on, 18% at level 18. The assist will be integrated, but minored in effect.

ThyHoneynut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

LOL i dont know why, but when I clicked your thumbnail and saw the picture, I immediately thought it would be good for Ass Mcgee. I know what it's supposed to be, but thats just what I thought.

Oceanian

12-03-2012

Well I updated it now XD

Oceanian

12-06-2012

bump

Oceanian

12-14-2012

Bump

ShadowdeHedgehog

12-14-2012

His second ability should be a set amount as a cc bonus else he would just be too strong. Say you have it dealing 500 already. An extra 30% 150 to deal 650 on a single spell. Not bad for an AP caster but overpowering on a hybrid and a percentage health heal is just never gonna happen. It's too much health regen and just impossible to match as well as the 50% AP heal aura. 800 AP is equal to a 900 heal. The only one that would make sense in this would be your first. That has good damage base and ratios. The others are just too powerful for the league and won't be made.

Oceanian

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowdeHedgehog View Post
His second ability should be a set amount as a cc bonus else he would just be too strong. Say you have it dealing 500 already. An extra 30% 150 to deal 650 on a single spell. Not bad for an AP caster but overpowering on a hybrid and a percentage health heal is just never gonna happen. It's too much health regen and just impossible to match as well as the 50% AP heal aura. 800 AP is equal to a 900 heal. The only one that would make sense in this would be your first. That has good damage base and ratios. The others are just too powerful for the league and won't be made.
If the enemy is inflicted with more then 1 crowd control, it will pick the first one that the enemy was inflicted with. The effects will not stack.

For the heal, who is going to get 800AP in a normal game? Unless you have around 60 kills I don't think that would ever happen. Also if you scroll lower you'll see in the FAQ that calculations have been made for the damage output of Owen.

Btw the way, health regen? The only health regen increases he has is when he gets a kill or an assist on a champion. His mana regen is probably what you're talking about. Also why not? You can get alot of mana regen and yet Riot hasn't had a problem with it.

Another thing is I am not looking for Riot to implement this. By all means they can if they feel it is a good concept, however this is a concept for my own amusement and experience.

EDIT: Added your question in FAQ

HoWallaWoH

12-15-2012

Totally diggin' your hard work. Amazing lore to go with it. I LIKE!