@Riot Damiya

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellioning

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
After a bit of introspection and in the wake of some of the trouble I stirred up yesterday by opening my mouth when I shouldn't have, I decided that I would focus on contributing to the community by sticking to interactions that focus on topics I can speak authoritatively to: Air client issues.

I might bring them back when I'm a little bit better prepared and trained on how to interact with the community in a positive, helpful way. For now, I'll be lurking a little more and spamming dumb jokes a little less
Well that's boring. I didn't see any problems; then again, I'm capable of realizing that reds are individuals and don't necessarily speak for the company as a whole, and I don't really trust most forumites to realize that.

Regardless, I shall miss your dumb jokes.

DJay Saint

12-02-2012

Damiya was a pretty cool guy. I'm sure he has his reasons. Though Zileas does come to the forums to troll a lot, so not sure what the difference is really. Oh well.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-02-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

This didn't come from anyone but me. I do appreciate the kind words. I'll be around, worry not For now, I'm headed to bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
I just noticed her name isnt Riot Damiya anymore....its just Damiya
Still a Rioter, just not "RiotDamiya". It's a semantic change :P

swiftdynamo

12-02-2012

Aww I missed the boat, too busy at school

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
This didn't come from anyone but me. I do appreciate the kind words. I'll be around, worry not For now, I'm headed to bed.
sleep well

Edit: woah got quoted by Damiya! Good to know though I still think its weird when rioters dont have Riot in their name xD unless they are the older big name rioters like Morello, Guinsoo, Phreak ect.

NJ Gamer

12-02-2012

:/

TFeast55555

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
I just really got into the forums over the past couple months, and you quickly emerged as my favorite Rioter.

I--WE--will miss you, oh robot overlord, and await your glorious download unto a unit which may calculate a return to these forums in the manner of your former glory rational. Until then, we respect your decision to power down.

Fatalfugus

12-02-2012

Nigh' night, Damiya! O7

O7 = saluting stick figure, by the way.

I Like Tanks

12-02-2012

Excuse me, Damya, would you mind linking me Riot Silver's work email?
I can't seem to find it. :<

Also, you are a nice robot, keep up the good work.

Doctor Swole

12-02-2012

Quote:

Still a Rioter, just not "RiotDamiya". It's a semantic change :P
semantic translates to meaning basically. the meaning of your name didn't change. i suggest you fire yourself from the forums and immediately seek counseling