"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxieto

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortalMemories View Post
I wonder if its possible to play support as syndra
you have to be super mana conscious, but yeah support syndra works.

SpiritHacker

12-02-2012

Ohai IronStylus! What're you up to? Just prowling round the forums looking for Leona stuff again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijitow View Post
Are you a dependable adc? If so, add the next good support you get as a buddy. Us support mains love a good adc.
QFT. Bonus points if you know how to follow up on an initiate from a kill-lane support; there's nothing more satisfying than playing Leona with somebody who knows how to react the instant Zenith Blade goes out (4/0/19 Leona with a 15/2/9 Varus recently; iirc he was moving the instant my shield went up, even before I bladed) and nothing more frustrating than dying 1v2 because the adc was too busy farming to realize you went in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxieto View Post
I've never used Leona
Is she fun?
whenever I play against her, it seems her ult is always up
If your adc is good and you can land Zenith Blade reliably, she's one of the most amazing supports. You need a good adc though or you'll get mauled (see my comment above). And yep, her ult seems to always be up. The cd on it isn't too bad.

Luxieto

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Ohai IronStylus! What're you up to? Just prowling round the forums looking for Leona stuff again?

QFT. Bonus points if you know how to follow up on an initiate from a kill-lane support; there's nothing more satisfying than playing Leona with somebody who knows how to react the instant Zenith Blade goes out (4/0/19 Leona with a 15/2/9 Varus recently; iirc he was moving the instant my shield went up, even before I bladed) and nothing more frustrating than dying 1v2 because the adc was too busy farming to realize you went in.

If your adc is good and you can land Zenith Blade reliably, she's one of the most amazing supports. You need a good adc though or you'll get mauled (see my comment above). And yep, her ult seems to always be up. The cd on it isn't too bad.
I'm getting Leona.
Quote:
I LOVE PLAYING SUPPORT
seriously, that feeling when you're playing soraka and you heal your adc and it's like
FU VAYNE! I JUST HEALED HIM AND YOU DID NO DAMAGE TO MY ADC! HA!
or when I play Janna and it's like
BAM! EAT MY WIND!
or when I play sona and it's like
DANCE *****ES
or when I play Zyra and it's like
SUCK ON THESE PLANTS
can't wait for nami
can't wait to be leona and be like
"what's that? my blade is stuck to your face? here, let me stun you repeatedly so I can take it off while my adc kills you"

Rikukun

12-02-2012

I used to support main for my team, and i tried it in solo queue but found better success with ap mid jungle and top.

although with the new item changes, supports are getting more interesting for sure.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortalMemories View Post
I wonder if its possible to play support as syndra
Yes, support Syndra is viable.

Bernkastar

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMixdj View Post
Love playing Blitzcrank (but he's been permabanned for like the last 2 months). Leona/Taric (only pink taric though)/alistar/zyra
I'm quite saddened that Riot dislikes passive supports, or passiveness in general

(I like playing passive)

Karthus support > Syndra support

Exodus Hero

12-02-2012

I main support! It makes me infuriated when I play with a "support" player who doesn't know how, when, or even the purpose of warding and fill their innovatory as if they were an adc. Also, I'm going to be really mad if Nami comes out and I get beat to play her by a player who goes mid or never supported before, call me selfish, but man! Learn the trade! (Also this post makes me sound kinda petty and loud, but I assure you, I am not loud.)

FingFuzzball

12-02-2012

We are an endangered species. The AD + AP carries, junglers, and tops have all but hunted us to extinction. We lurk...until we can have our revenge.

Pistrik

12-02-2012

The last few games I have pretty much insta-licked support and went Leona. I find her gameplay interesting, and she's one of the few supports I've played where people don't ***** too much if you get kills.

I'm not too bad with her either, I think.

Lucky Zilean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I have the teamwork ribbon. Guess what role i play