@Riot Damiya

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soviergn

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
but i liked your stream
This. So much this. Your an awesome streamer ><

NJ Gamer

12-02-2012

cue sad choir music?

Rooster Raiden

12-02-2012

I'm sure this wasn't her decision.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
After a bit of introspection and in the wake of some of the trouble I stirred up yesterday by opening my mouth when I shouldn't have, I decided that I would focus on contributing to the community by sticking to interactions that focus on topics I can speak authoritatively to: Air client issues.

I might bring them back when I'm a little bit better prepared and trained on how to interact with the community in a positive, helpful way. For now, I'll be lurking a little more and spamming dumb jokes a little less
I hope we did not get you in trouble

please feel free to make a smurf and joke around with us more

Negexus Lilac

12-02-2012

Quote:
Naw, I was a little too much white noise and not enough substance. Basically I realised that red tagging a bunch of junk with guesses at what the answers were or unhelpful, vaguely tangential jokes wasn't very healthy or positive for anyone involved. Instead my focus is going to be on things where I can provide real, substantial answers.
I think I speak for a large portion of us when I say even if you aren't the best person to talk about balance, or design, or anything else, we all still largely value your opinion, and you're the favorite rioter of many. Don't leave us :3

Fatalfugus

12-02-2012

Nooooo don't nerf Damiya!

And it was K

12-02-2012

So the evil forum staff even got Damiya.

Scarlet Flandre

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Raiden View Post
I'm sure this wasn't her decision.
Did you even read her post?

Remuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I just noticed her name isnt Riot Damiya anymore....its just Damiya

Rikukun

12-02-2012

Quote:
Naw, I was a little too much white noise and not enough substance. Basically I realised that red tagging a bunch of junk with guesses at what the answers were or unhelpful, vaguely tangential jokes wasn't very healthy or positive for anyone involved. Instead my focus is going to be on things where I can provide real, substantial answers.
=( well i for one enjoyed you being around. I can see where your bosses are coming from, but know that you what you did did entertain some of us at least, which was nice.