Is this bannable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

honse246

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
That example is fine.

Why not offload the rage IRL? I know a few players who have something near their computers that they can hit, some people scream at the monitor, others use a stress ball. There are a lot of ways you can unload without having anyone in game know you are mad.
usually when I say or try to explain what I meant (like for example this one guy was playing elise top. (first post) TF came top and was full hp (I knew I could wombo combo him as lux) and jax was 1/3. I ping and say dive this with me. She says no and backs off by the time she says that nunu and tf and jax are on me with me being full hp. I nuke TF and jax goes from 640hp to 260 hp and my health was all killed by jax's leap and strike. Elise gets mad when I say "wow dude wtf why didnt you help me easy setup bro". Goes into an argument.

Also that is why my table is missing some pieces of the wooden trim on the table lmao. Slam it with my fist :x

Kooshboo

12-02-2012

I consider "wtf" vulgar. Just because you don't spell it out, it's still there so the intent is there. If' it's just "wow dude" every time someone dies..then that is a bit abrasive. Be more constructive like "I'm trying to ping for you when I see them coming up, if you can watch for the map pings that might cut down on their ganking" would be much more helpful.

Enterti

12-02-2012

Aight, yeah toning it down would be a good idea then. Also if something turns into an argument its generally better for the team to just let it go.

Lol, try using a rubber ducky I hear they work wonders

honse246

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooshboo View Post
I consider "wtf" vulgar. Just because you don't spell it out, it's still there so the intent is there. If' it's just "wow dude" every time someone dies..then that is a bit abrasive. Be more constructive like "I'm trying to ping for you when I see them coming up, if you can watch for the map pings that might cut down on their ganking" would be much more helpful.
As I said usually if I try to explain why it ends in either "stfu" or an argument even if I simply say "I pinged on the map that he was coming to gank dude." (I didnt say that just an example of what I would say).

EndlessDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Yes, essentially if you got enough reports to make it to the tribunal, and somehow the tribunal passed it (it's unlikely because most players won't click punish for that, so it depends on your luck and what kind of voters you get) then riot who judges truly by the summoner's code may or may not punish you, I can't say for certain as I don't know their infrastructure and it's at riot's sole discernment of who they think are being jerk's but I'd say it's a dangerous game and I wouldn't do it.

honse246

12-03-2012

Thanks guys!

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

A better question is, What's not bannable?