A few honest questions for you, Riot.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-02-2012
9 of 12 Riot Posts

I can't answer any of those questions, sorry. I'm purely a Technical QA resource.

Demon Slayer

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
I can't answer any of those questions, sorry. I'm purely a Technical QA resource.
ya ur a useless piece of shiit like the rest of the people from riot games who created a piece of shiit game that does nothing but waste time and money off of productive people, and probably ruined the lives of so many not even sure

SweetHate

12-02-2012

When is the next patch coming out?

Speed Racer

12-02-2012

Wow, it's great that you are finally addressing this issue. It has always been odd that clicking anywhere while the "League of Legends" shield pops up before the loading screen would cause the client to crash.

I have another question- my client often crashes when attempting to re-open the client after closing it. The logo will pop up but will not go anywhere. My only bypass for this issue has been to click on the logo, which I guess makes it realize that it is not working and I a dialogue box pops up which allows me to close the instance of the client and it automatically starts a new one. The issue usually says that another instance of LoL is already running.

Tejesh

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Slayer View Post
ya ur a useless piece of shiit like the rest of the people from riot games who created a piece of shiit game that does nothing but waste time and money off of productive people, and probably ruined the lives of so many not even sure
Wow. Grow the f*** up, loser. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Damiya doesn't have to be in here answering questions and doing the best she can, you know. She could be playing Leagues instead.

Demon Slayer

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesh View Post
Wow. Grow the f*** up, loser. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Damiya doesn't have to be in here answering questions and doing the best she can, you know. She could be playing Leagues instead.
I don't care about her answers. As long as she works for Riot I just know that she's a piece of ****. This game has wasted billions of productive human life that could've probably made people successful in life

Tejesh

12-02-2012

Quote:
I don't care about her answers. As long as she works for Riot I just know that she's a piece of ****. This game has wasted billions of productive human life that could've probably made people successful in life
Well, then gtfo. No one wants or needs you here. Piss off.

Demon Slayer

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesh View Post
Well, then gtfo. No one wants or needs you here. Piss off.
you neither u useless piece of ****

Baseraper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
A large portion of us appreciate you taking some time out to discuss the issues, thank you. On a side note is there any chance you could encourage people on the staff to may e answer some of the other questions? I think they are valid and warrant a response from the staffers knowledgable in the other areas of questions asked. Thanks again!

Jortalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
you neither u useless piece of ****
It pains me that somebody like you is in possession of a name that many honest, good people would probably have liked to have.

When this guy inevitably gets banned, can Riot please free up his name? =D