"Support is fun" "Support is my main" "I insta call support"

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Habimaru

12-02-2012

I SEMI-Main Support...however... I mostly main Kennen.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2012

i know i'm going to get a ton of downvotes for this but from my experience, instalock supports are usually bad.

actually come to think of it instalock anythings tend to be bad

Sullane

12-02-2012

When my ELO drops below gold I stop supporting. In gold ELO I support 75% of the time (someone takes support 25% of the time).

Also i don't like calling support. I feel like not having to call my role is the one cool thing about support. Sometimes it doesn't work out. And... sometimes I'm stuck with top lane... but it's okay.

BlargMonster

12-02-2012

I like supporting because at my elo no one knows how to do it properly, and no one wants to do it. So having a more than decent support who enjoys being in that role gives your team a massive advantage. If more people understood that, there'd be more supports =D
Mind you, I only support in ranked, not normals.

FaceCheckMyBush

12-02-2012

I am one of those people. I love support, I main support and I always call it and my team is like "omg i love you". Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :3

Heretic119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

We are here, just well-hidden :P Go ahead and add me if you want to duo sometime. Not sure what your elo is, but i'm about 1000 and working up.

Fuzen kuden

12-02-2012

support player are what riot hates the most

Luhz

12-02-2012

I main support, however what usually makes me not want to play it is an unbearable adc, and a lot of them are unbearable in solo q

llDeathCowll

12-02-2012

I started this by typing the words most people, but honestly I only know that in my case I main support but cannot stand supporting an adc I don't know. Half the time they are only playing adc because mid/top was first picked, another quarter of the time they say they are going to play it like a kill lane and take something like heal caitlyn. Then they don't have the basics of bot lane minion control down, don't know when to push and when to fall back....they also seem to think that wards magically appear on the map and that you can't hold there ****ing hand 24/7 if they refuse to control the lane properly and give you a chance to do your job...OH yeah and the ****ers that say pick sona I'll go ezreal then don't poke with you..OR **** anyone that picks ashe..omg.

tyty rage over...

Bsaically I mean that support is the most frustrating role if your adc sucks, so people that do it often might not do it with randoms.

SoulRequiemxx

12-02-2012

People who are willing to support in this game are arguably the best players in the game. This role is perhaps the hardest to do, regardless of the champion you play. As a result, the majority of the players in the game do not understand how to support, hence why no one likes it. Despite this, having supports in the team is absolutely necessary. By late-game, the outcome of the game usually depends on the AD carry's performance. If the support got them fed in the laning phase or anything, the victory really belongs to the support, as opposed to common belief.

12345612 ... 43