@Lyte A big idea. Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kooshboo

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedÓeve View Post
I foresee people voting punish on every case in collusion to get a skin. I don't see it with an icon, as long as it stays on forums. Anything within the client seems suspect.
Well this wouldn't work Medieve because you have to get in the top 1000 to do that and voting one way on every case, won't get you there!

Pizzozz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Probably an icon at most.

Acolyte Lee Sin

12-02-2012

Up.

EndlessDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

This is actually a very bad idea, riot has already gone down this path. They used to hand out ip for completing tribunal cases, that was removed, and since the tribunal has had somewhat more accurate judgements, furthermore players have even less ground now to say "the tribunal is just players voting punish to gain ip." Actually giving players an exclusive skin/icon just for tribunal users? Definitely sounds like it will attract the wrong crowd.

Acolyte Lee Sin

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdeath159 View Post
This is actually a very bad idea, riot has already gone down this path. They used to hand out ip for completing tribunal cases, that was removed, and since the tribunal has had somewhat more accurate judgements, furthermore players have even less ground now to say "the tribunal is just players voting punish to gain ip." Actually giving players an exclusive skin/icon just for tribunal users? Definitely sounds like it will attract the wrong crowd.
not all tribunal users, just the first 1000 ranking. or 800.

EndlessDeath

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentt View Post
not all tribunal users, just the first 1000 ranking. or 800.
There will still be many players who will attempt to get these ratings just for the skins, those players will not be the ones attempting to honestly judge a case, but doing it for the skins. Those judges are likely to be much less accurate, reducing the effectiveness of the tribunal even if ever so slightly.

marichiwew

12-02-2012

@lyte is a great idea, we deserve a icon , or ribbon

Eotw

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdeath159 View Post
There will still be many players who will attempt to get these ratings just for the skins, those players will not be the ones attempting to honestly judge a case, but doing it for the skins. Those judges are likely to be much less accurate, reducing the effectiveness of the tribunal even if ever so slightly.
Did you see his stats? A rating of 9233, 369 correct streak, and his ranking is only 480. There's no way you could get in the top 1000 getting only 90% right from "punish all".

Tonaia

12-02-2012

I think that it'd be cool to get a ribbon or icon, however a skin is pushing it.

I really like that the Tribunal seems to be shifting towards more people taking time to make their judgements, and while a ribbon or icon or even a forum badge is pretty slick, a skin I fear would mess with the accuracy of the Tribunal.

Kooshboo

12-02-2012

I like the in game ribbon idea, or even a frame since those are in place.