Does anyone remember Draythe Darkwill? Keiran's elder brother? From the JoJ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Otter View Post
It was already mentioned that his best route would be bringing in those disillusioned with Swain's agenda to support his cause. For one, there's plenty of Noxians whose true stance on supporting Swain isn't known (Vlad and Morgana are two such Noxians). Also, there are those who have already flat out voiced opposition to Swain's agenda like Kat, Cass, and Talon. Finally, there are those like Riven and Sivir who could be brought in as well. I don't care who Swain has in his corner. Swain and Darius couldn't stop Draythe with Kat, Talon, Cass, Riven, and Sivir on his side.
Well, you could say that, except nothing is KNOWN about Swain's agenda, outside of "Get put in power, fix what Darkwill has screwed up". Outside of that ,we don't know what other powers he has behind him. You know, like the ENTIRE ****ING BLACK ROSE. The Secret Society that let Darkwill Take Noxus without a fight, for the good of strategic planning, later. Swain is known as one of the few Noble Noxians, and just because he appears shady, and has had his hand with what many would call "Villainous acts", we can't judge him until we see the final result. If he floats into the air shouting "ALL THE POWER IS MINE!" Then yes, he's a pretty bad dude, and needs to be brought down. If he's seen the Void/Shadow Isles threat, and thought that Darkwill's way would kill all of them, then he made hefty sacrifices for the good of the entirety of Noxus.

Yes, he wants Jarvan dead, I know that seems evil, but come on, in this world Everyone wants someone dead. It's basically a requirement, if you want to live here.

Larry Otter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavenMad View Post
Well, you could say that, except nothing is KNOWN about Swain's agenda, outside of "Get put in power, fix what Darkwill has screwed up". Outside of that ,we don't know what other powers he has behind him. You know, like the ENTIRE ****ING BLACK ROSE. The Secret Society that let Darkwill Take Noxus without a fight, for the good of strategic planning, later. Swain is known as one of the few Noble Noxians, and just because he appears shady, and has had his hand with what many would call "Villainous acts", we can't judge him until we see the final result. If he floats into the air shouting "ALL THE POWER IS MINE!" Then yes, he's a pretty bad dude, and needs to be brought down. If he's seen the Void/Shadow Isles threat, and thought that Darkwill's way would kill all of them, then he made hefty sacrifices for the good of the entirety of Noxus.

Yes, he wants Jarvan dead, I know that seems evil, but come on, in this world Everyone wants someone dead. It's basically a requirement, if you want to live here.
It's not a question of good or evil. It's a question of political agendas. Swain was all about invading Ionia. Many currently disillusioned Noxians weren't or aren't now. All Draythe would have to do is dennounce the invasion as valid and rally those who opposed it and even petition Ionia for support in overthrowing Swain. All of those mentioned stand to benefit from Swain being removed from power.

StarkRavenMad

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Otter View Post
It's not a question of good or evil. It's a question of political agendas. Swain was all about invading Ionia. Many currently disillusioned Noxians weren't or aren't now. All Draythe would have to do is dennounce the invasion as valid and rally those who opposed it and even petition Ionia for support in overthrowing Swain. All of those mentioned stand to benefit from Swain being removed from power.
Um....no, Swain wasn't. He was FIRED the day before the Ionian invasion. Never has he spoken out, supporting it, but that little tidbit there implies that he was against it, and the people of Noxus didn't like that he wasn't all for it.

Larry Otter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavenMad View Post
Um....no, Swain wasn't. He was FIRED the day before the Ionian invasion. Never has he spoken out, supporting it, but that little tidbit there implies that he was against it, and the people of Noxus didn't like that he wasn't all for it.
Oh, my mistake... I was under the impression he was the warmongering idiot/tactical genius that supported it and was just promoted afterwards.