I hate it when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedric101

12-01-2012

I hate it when your team is just standing around waiting for someone to initiate, then when you decide to initiate, your team just runs away, leaving you to die. Then they come back later to kill off all the remaining enemy champions who you've just weakened, and you don't get the assist.

Intellectional

12-01-2012

I hate it when you're playing support, and you engage with all your CC, and your ADC doesn't do ****, then after you start to run away, they decide to engage while you're on cooldowns and you both get killed.

Rykaal

12-01-2012

playing as Mantheon, about to skyfall into a teamfight, My team did nothing to try and keep them in the blast zone... They all walked out like it was nothing.

Shadowstepambush

12-01-2012

I hate when you're playing lee sin and you land your Q and shaco decided to Deceive and flash at the same time you Dragon Rage roundhouse kick him away making him go 3 flash distances and you end up flying across the lane into the enemy turret and dying.

rajo101

12-01-2012

I hate it when I pick up a character I haven't played in a while, and find out I have lost virtually all my skills with said champion. I have to practically relearn the champion!

Phantom5

12-01-2012

I hate it when Karthus presses R

joe42

12-01-2012

i hate it when you look like this

spangledashia

12-01-2012

I hate it when I'm winning my lane(any lane) and the jungler comes in, fails his gank, and gives double buff to my opponent.

joe42

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spangledashia View Post
I hate it when I'm winning
lol u suck

Username1907

12-01-2012

I don't like it when I'm wrong, but I hate it when I'm right... :P